Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Contestants Receive Message Yet?

JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883
Hey all! I'm just wondering if any of the contestants for the recent contest on this site have been contacted yet. If so it will help me to stop constantly checking my messages haha. :P
Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV

Comments

• McLovin911McLovin911 Member Posts: 3
    LOL... I would love to know too! I was basically doing the same thing you were, but then got sick of that and figured that if they didn't send me a message by now I probably didn't win... which is sad because I am totally excited about this game and have been waiting for it to develop to a point where it is playable and I now it is and I can't... lol... i guess I'm just practicing patience...
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137
    i constantly check to lol! i figured since i was the only daredevil fan they would pity me by giving me a key LOL
  • SuperWGSuperWG Member Posts: 3

Yea I was checking because I thought my response would have a good chance at being in the top 10. they probably already picked the winners and PM'ed them their keys and said something like, "Do not share with other contestants that you have the key" Dissappointing. 

By the way, I'm pretty sure I saw at least two daredevil choosers.