Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So who's coming back?

124»

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by altair4
    I'll be back to level a char with a friend. Gonna play it like a coop singleplayer game and ignore all flawed MMO-aspects of it. Not gonna spend a dime in their shop.

Same, I have a few classes / storylines left which I wanna play through. One of them (consular) I'll play with a buddy as a co-op just like altair4. (buddy skipped the knight when subbed, I guess the two will be a great duo)

And when all 8 storylines are done, I plan to uninstall and never look back :)

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Playing on the side. Its not the freshes thing but the stories were entertaining (personal, regular 'quests' could be dule) its not as good as a single player game might have it but its a lot better then other games focusing on that type of story (Guildwars 2, TSW isn't bad but its a lot different focus then the 'personal' story the other two have)
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    stories were entertaining ...  not as good as a single player game might have it

Agreed, but there wasn't any SW rpg lately on the single player side, so we need to take every chance we got to play one.

I also forget from previous post, if EA won't pull the plug until I'm done with the stories, maybe I'll stay a bit further and finish capturing my light-sided inquisitor story vid. Yep, I know it sounds lame... :)

• SBE1SBE1 Member UncommonPosts: 340

The severe limitation in the # of warzones makes it not that great.  Then again, since that's about all a lot of people do anyways, if they made that free they would probably lose money. Maybe if they offered unlimited WZ option for like $1 a week, I'd be back, despite them nerfing my sorc once again.  No interest in paying $15 a month for this game however.

Otherwise, I might go back and do a few of the class quests just to see what they are about. Lame but I guess it's an option.

• baphametbaphamet Member RarePosts: 3,311

Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Originally posted by baphamet if i came back i would sub, i absolutely hate these games that go F2P and restrict part of the game. i guess the option to play for free is better than nothing for some people but it isn't for me. i don't want to be gimped or limit my choices, if i am going to play a game i want to play the game, not a glorified trial.
    So they should let you play 100% free and not make any money?

no idea how you got that impression from my post. just saying me personally i cant stand the F2P model, i would rather pay the sub if i am going to come back,not saying they shouldn't offer it and i even eluded to that in my post which you didn't seem to catch.

i guess the option to play for free is better than nothing for some people but it isn't for me.

there it is again so you don't miss it this time.

Originally posted by Draron
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh Originally posted by baphamet if i came back i would sub, i absolutely hate these games that go F2P and restrict part of the game. i guess the option to play for free is better than nothing for some people but it isn't for me. i don't want to be gimped or limit my choices, if i am going to play a game i want to play the game, not a glorified trial.
    So they should let you play 100% free and not make any money?
    I think Baphamet means he'd rather sub if he plays at all rather than deal with limitations of the freemium system. I'm the same way, if I'm interested in a game I'll try the free option only enough to see if it's worth a sub. I can't devote time to a game as a freemium player.

exactly,i have done that before too, as a trial basically.

to me the game lacks in pvp and end game, leveling up and flash points is pretty good and fun.

just not a game that has "legs" to let people enjoy it for years.

JMO

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829
    Taking an extended break from all things MMO for awhile, just tired of all of them at the moment. SWTOR wore thin for me in less than 6 months and the F2P sounds like crap so not coming back anytime soon.
  • TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

HEH not me, after reading up on the updated F2P restrictions... come on, 1 quickbar?

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Honestly, I wouldn't come back if they paid me. Unless, you know... It was like a lot of money.