Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Neocron 2.2: Free 2 play!!

warbot7777warbot7777 Atlanta, GAPosts: 110Member

Neocron's population has hit 40%. This is a great milestone for the game. It is making a comeback. If you want to try the game download here:

http://www.shacknews.com/file/7972/neocron-evolution-22-client

"Neocron is a 2002 post-apocalyptic[18] cyberpunk[19] massively multiplayer online role playing game(MMORPG) developed by HannoverGermany-based[20] software developer Reakktor Media GmbH and published by cdv Software Entertainment. It is considered the first cyberpunk-genre MMORPG,[21] and is designed to integrate elements of first-person shooter games into an MMORPG.[19] While it has been called aMMO first-person shooter (MMOFPS),[22] most consider it a hybrid of MMORPG and first-person shooter" - Wiki

This game is perfect for those seeking a SCI-FI game. It has it all.

Comments

• SiveriaSiveria Saint John, New BrunswickPosts: 1,221Member Uncommon
    O_O I though this game was closed down like years ago.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Posts: 679Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Siveria
    O_O I though this game was closed down like years ago.

After they crashed and burned with Black Prophecy, they ran back to Neocron.

• RilmanRilman IpswichPosts: 35Member Common
    Damn, I played this for quite a while back in the day, my character was Anx, was an ok game to be fair, I bet it looks old now though.
  • rodingorodingo Posts: 2,667Member Uncommon
    Ahh my very first mmo.  I had some great memories from this game.  I pretty much had to stop playing though after they made the Tsunami Syndicate, my faction,  KOS with the cop bots.  However I would like to see someone else other than Reakktor to make a worthy sequel.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• zerocountzerocount The UnderversePosts: 165Member Uncommon

My first proper mmo back in early 2003 I've never been addicted to an mmo since...

Biotec - Fatal Shdows ftw

• VooDoo_PapaVooDoo_Papa Somewhere on a beach on the east coast, FLPosts: 889Member Uncommon
    thats great news, but 40% of ....what exactly?

• fonoifonoi Cape TownPosts: 56Member
    Can you actually create an account now, I tried a few months ago and it didn't work.
  • fonoifonoi Cape TownPosts: 56Member
    Just tested and account creation was succesful.