Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Post Salem Beta Referral Links/Invites Here

1235»

Comments

• EnerzealEnerzeal WarringtonPosts: 326Member
    Any keys on offer guys? I would certainly love a nice key so I can give this game a whirl, loved playing Haven and Hearth!
  • RAZOR7619RAZOR7619 GradiskaPosts: 1Member
    Can i get one key,I real want to play this game.
  • TrivibeoTrivibeo Kelowna, BCPosts: 1Member
    Can anyone already with a beta account that still has a key from todays emails send me a key? I'd greatly appreciate it, the game looks like a lot of fun!
  • wfsaxtonwfsaxton Grand Rapids, MIPosts: 73Member Uncommon

I just created an account with a key but then realized I didn't want to play, ha.

Next person to post their email address, I will set up the account with it and email them the password.

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Los Angeles, CAPosts: 347Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by wfsaxton
    I just created an account with a key but then realized I didn't want to play, ha. Next person to post their email address, I will set up the account with it and email them the password.

[edit: removed email]

thanks alot!

• ArnoagnsArnoagns highland, INPosts: 100Member

I would greatly appreciate a beta key, will reward with worship and compliments.

• Cjean34Cjean34 Orlando, FLPosts: 1Member
    Looking for a Beta Key if anyone might have one to provide. It would be greatly appreciated!
  • IchmenIchmen Winnipeg, MBPosts: 1,228Member Uncommon

why are people still asking for keys here? mmorpg has about 3k left on the bloody main page of the site O_o no reason to ask people for a key when you can get one your self. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
    Evga GeForce 670 FTW
    Evga P55 SLI

<image

1235»