Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assuming XOOM doesn't say something stupid

I think I've said what I needed to say.   Go to the free trial and check out the game.   See how it meshes up with all the propaganda.

Comments

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    Originally posted by depot12
    I think I've said what I needed to say.   Go to the free trial and check out the game.   See how it meshes up with all the propaganda.

So far everything you have said has either been exaggerated or pretty much false information. Sorry to say this but I stopped listening to your babble ages ago and went to see for myself. I have not played in a long time but having fun right now.

I know you have a rabbid hate for the game and for the people who run it and that is fine each and every person should have there own opionions on things. This is what I like about MMORPG.com people post what they think. But in future if you are going to post at least have proof to back it up :)

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Whats your game handle?
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by XOOM-CRS
    Originally posted by depot12
    [mod edit]

[mod edit]

Very unprofessional attitude.

You might want to brush up on your PR skills, watching you use internet slang to address other users is very telling and the message it sends to those viewing it is not a positive one.

You are here representing the best interests of the company that employs you, I suggest you act like it if you expect to be taken seriously.

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329

^ Might as well delete that post as well, it's not like it makes sense anymore.

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by rendus

^ Might as well delete that post as well, it's not like it makes sense anymore.

All good, it would appear the message was received.

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156
    Thank you mods and for the forum.
This discussion has been closed.