Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Cool. I have a man crush on Jesse.
  • LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Loved Skyrim, hope this pans out.
  • Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

I fell in love with TES games from the time I played Daggerfall :)

It sounds really good. I will definitely give it a try.

Sigh... There goes my RL....image

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    some good stuff in there.. although I'm sure the limited skill bar and allowing players to join multiple guilds is going to make some people angry but does look like they are headed in a good direction for the game

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Well I have to admit they certainly sound like they are listening to the fan outcry and improving the game but... The one major sticking point with me still remains... Faction locked Races. Having 3 factions isn't really the issue here but the choice of faction should be through organic gameplay just like every other TES game and not locked to your Race. You should be able to start the game and have the choice of faction later during gameplay and the choice to be totally factionless should be a viable option as well.

I can even understand classes in TES in the way they are presenting them as they were standard in every TES game before Skyrim but faction locked Races have to go or I'm still not interested.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376
    Nothing ZO does to the game short of a complete redesign will save it.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    some good stuff in there.. although I'm sure the limited skill bar and allowing players to join multiple guilds is going to make some people angry but does look like they are headed in a good direction for the game

I'm not that worried about the skill bar. I will say it seems like it will be a play and feel thing. The resource system is interesting in that it allows for a cooldown-less combat system. If done correctly combat will have real depth. 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Nice Video link. But lets not get your hopes up just yet folks, better for you to see it your self. ;)
  • DrakxiiDrakxii Member Posts: 594
    Alot of good, but still has too many community killing features and focuses to much on soloers to last. 

I will not play a game with a cash shop ever again. A dev job should be to make the game better not make me pay so it sucks less.