Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• sweetpoison007sweetpoison007 Member Posts: 4
    Iron Man..Because he has the most coolest shiny armour
  • RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

I would create a totally new hero, putting a lot of thought into his / her backstory and designing a unique look, growing in power and fame while fighting alongside some of the Marvel universe's most famous heroes... OH WAIT, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE?!?

Guess I'll have to be Iron Man #33091 then. Since you know, that's SO much more exciting than allowing for actual creativity. After all, the geniuses behind storylines such as Ultimatum and One More Day obviously know best right?

• lRoguellRoguel Member Posts: 4

Rogue has always been my favourite.Will be like a dream come true to play as her in a MMO ,a game that dosent have a end!  =)

I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

• tidycatt666tidycatt666 Member Posts: 12

Rocket Raccoon!!!!!

OMG, freaking Rocket Raccoon!

Who deosnt want to be a bad mamma jamma Raccoon shooting crap?!?! for real...Rocket freaking Raccoon

• richrodjrrichrodjr Member Posts: 3

Psylocke- She's one of the most badass xmen out there and hasn't been in the media as much as she should! I've been waiting for her to be back in a game since the first xmen legends and hope her badass self shows up in marvel heroes. I want to play her in her crimson dawn and ultimate costume :p

• OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Thor - It's all about the hair! Oh, and shooting lightning is pretty cool too.
  • feteredfetered Member Posts: 1
    I would look forward to playing as Dr. Strange. I would think he will have tons of amazing skills to use and learn.
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

I honestly do not have a favorite, but I will play as Spiderman some!

Anyhow, here it is!

I plan on playing Spiderman in Marvel Heroes because I can relate to Spiderman due to the fact that even when there are times that are not the best, I can still find some humor to go along with it. Also, I tend to find myself climbing things a number of times! However, I would also choose to play as Spiderman because he is a great role model. 

Peter Parker's situation of going from pretty much noone to anyone but his family to someone, even if he is unknown behind his mask, with great power, no pun, and using that power respectably is...well, respectable. Hence, "With great power comes great responsibility."

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • JorgeElGuapoJorgeElGuapo Member Posts: 41

i would have to be......

Howard The Duck -8.jpg

• The_RumorThe_Rumor Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Fantomex: The dude has so much swagger it's ridiculous. Would love to hear his lines as I play (if by some miracle he gets in).
  • negilumnegilum Member UncommonPosts: 27
    I'd want to be classic Ant Man so I could have the totally awesome power of shrinking down to the size of an ant, but keeping the strength of an average human being.
  • I plan to play Frank Castle AKA The Punisher

The reason being he is one of the few characters with no super powers.  All he has is his special forces training and a drive to put an end to those that the cops can't.  He isnt truly a hero, but he stops those that need stopping, many of which that are ignored by much of the superheo population(mafia, drug dealers, pimps, human traffickers, ect..)

Plus he currently has an epic beard :D (I so hope this an unlockable appearance choice)

• tibiritibiri Member Posts: 5
    Hawkeye   FTW !!!
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Cable, because he CAN. He is armed and dangerous. He is steel. He can put Deadpool in his place. He is my future son!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• indykid055indykid055 Member Posts: 1
    I want to be the Hulk. Hulk is a straight up beast, and I have always been a huge Hulk Fan. Also I just want to tank like every mmo I play . Tanks are awesome and who better to tank with than the Hulk . He can deal major damage and take major damage. This game has me super pumped and glad I found this website.
  • GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

wow this is hot topic....

Deadpool, Cable, Ironman....

• jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    I am definitely going with Black Panther because of the interesting cat type skills.  Plus, he looks bad-ass.
  • RangerrobRangerrob Member Posts: 6

Colossus - Just to try the "Fastball Special" with Squirrel Girl.  ;)

www.9thfleet.com

• LindseyJLLindseyJL Member Posts: 1
    Wolverine
  • shaggusshaggus Member Posts: 1
    I'd love to play Gambit.  Ranged damges is awesome and the cajun accent would be killer I'm sure.
  • KusigaKusiga Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Deadpool! Simply to see how he breaks the 3rd wall in this game, most likely talking to me directly while fighting and stuff.
  • dodgster00dodgster00 Member Posts: 1
    Iron Man, because my son asked me if I could, and how can I turn him down :)
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    X-23, Psychotic Goth Wolverine who is better trained that he is. The only thing she lacks is experiance but eventually she will surpass Wolverine.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• kaminey1993kaminey1993 Member Posts: 1
    i will play as HULK,...the green angry man..so awsm..i will smash evryone whoever cm to my path,,for good
  • Bizze66Bizze66 Member Posts: 22

Mien Gott! Bamf!!!   

Nightcrawler of course  :)

This discussion has been closed.