Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• sabaeansabaean Member Posts: 1

Slapstick

Seriously, everbody who wants a character who is comic relief should look to the good ole days of comics and grab the guy whose powers are based on the Looney Toons. 

Bullets flying your way? Bend and twist like Mr. Fantastic.

Giant robot coming at you? Pull a gigantic mallet out of your.... back pocket and smash it.

Pretty superheroine in a revealing outfit just joined the group? Drop your jaw on the ground while your eyes bug out of your head.

• tim1983tim1983 Member Posts: 19

The answer is obvious!

Rocket Racoon! Why? Because its a Racoon that shoots lasers !!! seeing that toon made me throw my wallet at my screen for some reason!.

• RadioaktiveRadioaktive Member Posts: 1

Loki -

Although I know this has a high chance of not happening, I have always seen Loki as a playable character. His ability to create duplicates of himself as well as shoot the Tesseract's energy from his scepter, much like the wizard class from Diablo 3, could definitely be an asset to this game. Yes, Loki is a villain, but he is just misunderstood, like anyone else who is second in line to heir of the throne. Making Loki a playable ally to this game would definitely give this game a twist of its own.

• todopodretodopodre Member Posts: 2
    Wolverine, slicing sentinels like butter all day long!
  • harvest151harvest151 Member UncommonPosts: 217

Who:  "The Hulk"

Why?:  Because he's "THE HULK".  He smashes cities, not neighborhoods.

• cubone13cubone13 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Who would I play? Probably Hawkeye. Why would I play him? He shoots arrows at Galactus.
  • skapunker21skapunker21 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Jamie Madrox - The Multiple Man because I could experience all the content in the game using only one character.  I might need to get monitors to pull it off correctly though.
  • simnbelmont4simnbelmont4 Member Posts: 1
    Captain America because he's the most relatable hero and he's my favorite one ;).
  • mmochetcmmochetc Member Posts: 6

For me, it's gotta be Nova.

Long live the Nova Corps!

• alexben10alexben10 Member Posts: 2
    Jubilee!! She was not released for a long time please :D
  • elder2coolelder2cool Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Spiderman i love his one liners 
  • The_OddlerThe_Oddler Member UncommonPosts: 23

The Hulk

He's the most powerful, and green, and all like "HUUULLLK".  Plus, just like me, he likes cookies :D

• StonesourStonesour Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Thor. WIthout a doubt...
  • hoho24xhoho24x Member UncommonPosts: 6

Ms Marvel

She is my favorite heroine since I was a child. I think she kick ass!!!

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Spiderman -  When my 7 and 6 year old boys come into the room and see me slinging webs I can't wait to hear them squeal in delight and cry out "Whoa!  Cool Game, Dad!  Can I try?!"
  • TelekinechickTelekinechick Member Posts: 1

Emma Frost!

Because, we have similar high school experiences! Though you're weak you are strong! <3

• ankoku37ankoku37 Member Posts: 2
    Iron Man.  You give a man some metal and he makes an mobile electronic powered heart thing for himself that keeps him breathing.  You can't beat that.
  • BarsavonBarsavon Member Posts: 2

Daredevil, Because I is a my sons favorite hero and he will be watching me play

• TheRiveterTheRiveter Member UncommonPosts: 19

The Punisher

Because Frank Castle has not been represented in a Marvel game (that i know of) since his title came out for PS2.

And that is just a damn shame.

Also, I want to see his Alt costume from post civil war when Cpt. America left him his stars and stripes.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

He-Man, cause Ive never picked up a comic book in my life

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

Electra

Ninja Assassins is my thing

• tsmarttsmart Member Posts: 1

Iron Man because 

1. Technology is awesome

2. If I am going to play I am going to fly

3. He can make a suit for pretty puch every situation

• jmizzaljmizzal Member Posts: 1
    Wolverine, regenerating health, close combat kills, and pure old school brawling 
  • AtlanNorAtlanNor Member UncommonPosts: 38

Silver Surfer

Unlimited power, righteous mode of transportation.

• VSpeckVSpeck Member Posts: 8
    Captain America....Super soldier armed with an indestructable Vibranium alloy shield. Nuff Said.
This discussion has been closed.