Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520
    HULK
  • leesamaleesama Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Jean Grey, because she is one cool lady. She is telekinetic. She is like mom to all the x-men and  a boss to all mutants.
  • saiyinsaiyin Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Superman....Cause everyone likes the kryptonian but hates DC comics.
  • VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

Black Panther...

Why? because it's like Batman (His costume) plus Shaka Zulu (He's an African King from Africa) plus a racist militant group from the 70's (The Black Panthers?) all rolled into one..

What's not to like about that?

EDIT: You guys aren't concerned that people are getting multiple chanes at winning by creating a new account and then posting again and again and again? Look at how many 1 post new people there are in this thread alone..

No way to detect that is there? Maybe for these types of contests a miniumum amount of posts should be neccesary to be qualified.. Not fool proof no, but at least it wouldn't be so obvious as it is in this thread..

• ralfwvrralfwvr Member Posts: 1
    Havock
  • Deadpool, because who doesn't love that crazy guy <3
  • MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

correct me if im wrong... :D

• supcomsokarsupcomsokar Member UncommonPosts: 2

Iron Man

'nuff said

• DranthaarDranthaar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I think I'd have to say Rogue from the comics and/or old Saturday morning cartoon because 'My power is your power, and I can take more than one!'

--Dranthaar

• LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

Howard the Duck

well, its very unlikly that gazillion will add him and his big freaking gun to the hero grid for several reasons, but for me howard stands for all the cool but mostly unknown heroes in the marvel universe and i hope that gazillion not only choose the typical ones.

• boss1313boss1313 Member Posts: 2

Sleepwalker – One of the coolest & most powerful short run characters in the Marvel Universe. I would love to play as Sleepwalker and fight alongside the XMEN & the Avengers to help thwart Dr. Doom’s evil plan of world domination… and to try and help him get out of Rick Sheridan’s head for good.

Sleepwalker

Plus his multitude of mental based powers would be awesome to manipulate in Marvel Heroes.

• Athar10Athar10 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Deadpool, mostly to try to erase the Ryan Reynolds version... 
  • ReallymjReallymj Member UncommonPosts: 44

Chuck Norris.

Because he was bitten by a King Cobra. It was 5 agonizing days and then finally the snake died.

If that's not a super hero I don't know what is.

~Im not what I am~

• Dward127Dward127 Member Posts: 46

ms marvel 

cause she is such a great character.

• xharajukuxxharajukux Member Posts: 1

My choice would be to play as Emma Frost just because I love her oh so much. Normally, she's not in the video games and I'm sooo excited that she's finally in one ! An online game at that ! When she was released , I was sooo exicted lolzx, I jus want a chance to play this game to experience Emma gameplay !! Plus , she's one of the hottest and bitchest Marvel characters :D, what's not to love ? haha <3

• spider_hamspider_ham Member Posts: 1
    Quicksilver would be a really fun play. Racing all over the screen in an instant, with super fast punches. Hurting groups of enemies with some sort of super speed AoE. His arrogance adds a lot of character to any group and he's fought alongside so many. Avengers, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, even the Inhumans! It'd be awesome if there was a bonus for playing alongside Scarlet Witch or Magneto too. 
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Spiderman - When I was 4 years old I was hospitalized and had a lung removed, this was 1983 at the time. Well long story short I spent many, many, many months in the hospital and the only thing that made me feel strong and got me through it was good ol' spidey. They were playing 1967 reruns and it really helped me and that is when I fell in love with the Marvel Universe and have been ever since. Truth.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• JPJappicJPJappic Member Posts: 2

Cyclops.

He is the first X-Man.  He is the beginning and the end of Xavier's dream.  We witnessed over the last several months the amount of good that he could do with the Phoenix Force by getting rid of hunger, disease, war, etc.  He stands by what he believes in.  He does what needs to be done.  He is the only one who stepped up to the plate when Mutantkind needed a leader.  He will, now and forever, always be a hero.

• dotdotdashdotdotdash Member UncommonPosts: 488

Iron Man, because I'm a successful businessman/philanthropist with a heart condition.

And I'm also very, very witty.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982

Spiderman

I want to pretend that I'm remaking Spiderman 3.

• pebeteclaupebeteclau Member Posts: 1
    I choose to Logan better known as Wolverine, being a hero with all the abilities to face all kinds of challenges. Its best to get it from their rage against people who want to take bad actions, but has a good nose to see good people and trusted.
    It is the hero who never fails to fight for his tremendous feedback I get from their powers, making it a good gerrero. Nothing is obstacle to his adamantium claws and sharpen siempres willing to carry its mission.
    Well this is my cunclusion this Maervel heroes hope there liked him, I am using a translator.
    If something does not mean asking them clarified. bye bye.
  • lolAirbornelolAirborne Member Posts: 1

Polaris is the hero I would like to play on Marvel Heroes because she is one very sexy magnetic field manipulator. She makes green hair FAR from gross, dirty, or unkempt. And one of the most interesting things about Polaris is that she has opposite polarity to that of her father, Magneto.

• drchocapicdrchocapic Member Posts: 27

Star Lord, if he ever gets added to the playable character because the Guardians of the Galaxy are an awesome bunch and I'm hoping to reform them with my friends. Rocket Raccoon is already in there so we just need some Groot lovin' (Groot !), Adam Warlock, Drax, Gamora and the rest of the squad.

The only thing better than that would be playing Cosmo. I mean, he's a talking dog with telepathic abilities, what more can you ask for ?

• keitholikeitholi Member UncommonPosts: 140

Personally I would like to play as Magneto. He has a long and rich character history and has been both a "good" guy and "bad" guy, which opens up all sorts of options or possible paths to take, or roleplay. Considering he is also a class 4 mutant, he has plenty of bad-assery to go around as well. Anyone who can manhandle Wolverine as if he were nothing more than a gnat, is worth taking out for a test drive ;)

• vidurrvidurr Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm hoping to play Black Bolt. Voice like a nuke.
This discussion has been closed.