Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• zombi69zombi69 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Got to be Scarlett Witch, us fans need to show more love for Wanda, she's had a tough time and being married to the vision can't be easy.

She is so unpredictable and will be the most fun to play.

Hex it up big time

• seahorse502seahorse502 Member Posts: 1
    Rocket Racoon!
  • T_LawsonT_Lawson Member Posts: 1
    Squirrel Girl - Because she has defeated many of the most powerful villains (and heroes) in the Marvel universe.
  • sinprimesinprime Member UncommonPosts: 5

Gamebit. Was always a big fan of the X-men comics, and Gamebit was one of those unique style magicians with some pretty fancy playing cards!

• shadowmageshadowmage Member UncommonPosts: 196

Deadpool - So I too can run around in game and break the forth wall making comments about the guy behind the Keyboard.

Emissary of Istaria
    imageimage

• TimFLTimFL Member Posts: 1
    Spiderman because I've been watching (& later on reading) everything Spider-Man related since... I can't remember, too long ago.
  • AthenboiAthenboi Member Posts: 2
    I would play squirrel girl.  Simply put she is the only one in the Marvel Universe to defeat Thanos, Dr Doom by herself.  Why not have you furry lil band of squirrels take down huge villians and then laugh and make a squirrel face at them.  HEADS UP FLINGIN SQUIRRELS AND SCHWARMA!
  • PhntmIcePhntmIce A tale int eh Desert CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 16
    Rogue - Just the abality to absorp any super power and use it for a time is just awesome

"Nothing is Impossible, just highly Improbable."

• bayikanbayikan Member Posts: 1
    I will choose to play Thor! Cause I know he is the best hero with his godly powers. And last but not the least to get the Avenger movie costume for him, who would not want to play Thor with that sexy head of hair. L'oreal that hair!
  • Zerdus85Zerdus85 Member Posts: 1
    hawkeye he can one shot things with a bow an arrow bombs he is awesome in the avengers
  • AthenboiAthenboi Member Posts: 2
    I would totally play Ms Marvel.  Carol has always been a great balance of range and melee.  I would seek revenge for Carol for all the things AIM and Hydra put her through! That and too see an old school costume like her original zooming around in game will be MONEY!
  • Krovos80Krovos80 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Cable
  • BioNutBioNut Member Posts: 414
    Emma Frost

Playing: Tera, BF3, ME3

Waiting on: Guild Wars 2

• indybobindybob Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Uatu the Watcher: Because he sees all!
  • Spike315Spike315 Member Posts: 2

You don't have to be American to like Captain America, he stands more for the ideals America was founded on than the country itself. Captain America will stand up against the U.S. if he feels they are doing something wrong. Civil War is a perfect example of this, especially with his speech to Spider-Man late in the event.

tl;dr: Captain America stands FOR FREEDOM! more than America. You don't have to be American to agree with that.

If it isn't obvious i'm excited to play as the sentinel of liberty himself, Captain America.

Stars and stripes forever!

• prodiiiprodiii Member Posts: 2
    If i could just mix a Hulk and Wolverine i would be all into it :D But well, have to choose one so ... Wolverine. The speed and self healing. Who the hell wont like to pop a bullet of his head or something more useful - you dont need a bottle opener :D
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381

Electro the Robot!

Can be anything from Golden Age to modern Ultimate.   Might be the product of an American patriot, or a communist citizen in disguise.   Has been to alternate dimensions.  A telepathic robot!  Could be designed to shoot zappy lightning bolts! 

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• Kellman23Kellman23 Member Posts: 1
    Beast because he's beast =D
  • ZaqirZaqir Member UncommonPosts: 55
    Colossus! He is big, metal, kicks ass and Thing or Hulk might be stronger but he doesn't back down.
  • SneakypeteSneakypete Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Daredevil, because even heroes with bad movies need love.
  • KebeckKebeck Member Posts: 323

Hmm.. Tough one.. Marvel have a lot of cool superheroes... But if I had to choose only one :

Cyclops for, you know... having laser coming out of your eyes.... LASER ! Why would you want anything else ?

But if I may, here's the complete list of heroes I'd like to try :

Gambit - Coolest weapon combo of all time. Seriously.. playing cards and a staff ! Add the badass attitude is just icing on the cake

Iceman / Human Torch - Wrapping those two cause they share the same reason : the full body metamorphosis coming along the powers.

Nightcrawler - Love the teleporting and accrobatics of this one..

The whole Avengers crew - Just cause I love the movie

Venom / Carnage : The two best villains, in my opinion, of the whole Marvel Universe... No word on the possibility of playing villains though, so I guess I'll have to stick to kicking their ***...

Thanks for the beta key !

• exhumetexhumet Member UncommonPosts: 1
    nova because i love nova. i havethe original issue 1 with rich rider and im very excited to play as the new nova and learn his story
  • DonafDonaf Member Posts: 2
    hawkeye because everyone forgets hawkeye
  • ShikaoShikao Member Posts: 1

*bamf*

Nightcrawler - excellent swordman, teleporter,  demonic ancestry, tail, loves pirates.

*bamf*

• DrakadenDrakaden Member UncommonPosts: 138

Scarlet Witch,

Meddling with hexes made of bad luck has never been so dangerous!

This discussion has been closed.