Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• BloodEagleBloodEagle Member UncommonPosts: 10

Spiderman

The why is pretty simple. Peter Parker is the Super Hero next door. He has a real life, attempts to keep his secret identity actualy secret, and yet still wakes up every morning knowing that he very well might have to save the world. Balanicing all of this with work, a family, and the responsibility of being called on by some of the world's greatest super organizations make Spiderman the hero to be.

If I recieve a key, I will be working towards getting the black spider suit, which is my favorite look for spiderman. I want to freeze in time the awesome looks of the black suit, before it started messing with his brain and making him more aggressive to the point that he had to get rid of it!

BloodEagle
    Leader of Crimson Wing
    www.CrimsonWing.org

• ErindalErindal Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Iron Man. seriously... girls, money, robosuit almost sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.
  • ananitananit Member RarePosts: 293

tough call between gambit, psylocke and  bishop.

but if i had to choose one that would be gambit, he's just that awesome.

• creadoskcreadosk Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Captain America what better more iconic character can you play as?  Can't wait to check out the shield throw etc.  Also my 6 year old loves Deadpool so that toon also he even has a costume all set for Halloween of Deadpool LOL!

• DixonHillDixonHill Member UncommonPosts: 89

Storm.

Because...well, hell yes, beause she is hot, and i am a nerd. Thats why.

• shadowex1650shadowex1650 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Psylocke.

Blades + telepathy, what more could you ask for? :3

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

Wolverine........you got a problem with that bub!

No signature, I don't have a pen

• iamrtaiamrta Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Cable! 'Cause I've been to the future and am here to kick the ass of the past!
  • AkaradrinAkaradrin Member UncommonPosts: 26

Batman.

I mean...Ironman, yes, Ironman :D

• youtoomeyoutoome Member UncommonPosts: 9

I want to play Stan Lee.

We all know he is a real hero.

• WhiskeydustWhiskeydust Member UncommonPosts: 79

Silver surfer!!!!!!

i want to see what should be the most Overpowered godlike character  in game

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Howard the Duck! 

C'mon, man... he's a classic!

• warNnightwarNnight Member Posts: 1

Gambit!

Bacuase who else gets to throw purple exploding cards around! =D

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    I'd say Beast.  Brains, brawn, blue fur.  Hank for the win.
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • UnshraUnshra Member UncommonPosts: 381

Darwin - I've always liked how he can adapt to any situation, it would be interesting to see how they would interrupt his powers in the game should they decide to add him.

Because flying a Minmatar ship is like going down a flight of stairs on an office chair while firing an Uzi.

• heynowheynow Member Posts: 6

Colossus- Oh my Piotr.  X-men & Excalibur.  Soviet iron giant with an even bigger heart. Always been my favourite supe.

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Gambit cause it's da right ting to do chere!
  • TigerAeroTigerAero Member Posts: 127

Hope to play Storm. She's about the most or best nature-connected hero of them all. I always try to be a Ranger/Nature kind of person in the games I play. It helps me a lot with immersion. :)

I will be as strong as a gale, as swift as lightning and as prudent as the hurricane.

Best of luck peeps.

• gonemad321gonemad321 Member Posts: 9
    Iron Fist! Because he reminds me of Bruce Lee, once of my favorite actors and he uses his chi energy on top of his martial arts badassery. Also, he defeated a dragon with his bare hands. Iron Fist, the real Dohvakiin!

• speedyturbospeedyturbo Member CommonPosts: 2
    Squirrel Girl, because squirrels.
  • obi1420obi1420 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    "If you really want to tangle with someone, why not try your luck against...The Wolverine!"  First appearance costume with the sweet ass whiskers. Lets do this, Wolverine FTW!
  • DiscoListerDiscoLister Member UncommonPosts: 2

Spiderman

Basicly because PARKER GET IN HERE YOU'RE FIRED

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607
    Originally posted by speedyturbo
    Squirrel Girl, because squirrels.

Sadly, she's not Marvel, being a character from The Tick.  Which means they should buy the rights to The Tick and include those characters. 

I'd die to play Sarcastro...

Edit:  oops... my bad.  there IS a Squirrel girl.  The Tick character is a parody of her. 

• stonyleinstonylein Member UncommonPosts: 88
    Thor,  because he stole my haircut!
This discussion has been closed.