Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Comments

• alakoalako Member UncommonPosts: 6

Spiderman,: 

Because laws are spider webs through which the big files pass and the little ones get caught.

A Beta key will allow you to pass through my web :)

• ducesettutamducesettutam Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Deadpool, because I talk to imaginary people too.
  • oreal52oreal52 Member UncommonPosts: 79

The Punisher !  image

You can have adamantium claws,you can be green,you can shoot spider-web but you will never have a skull on your T-shirt!

Badass!  image

• wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516

The Hulk:

Because most nights I end up green, and in the gutter before I then get up and go smash some things about.. :D

Might as well keep it real eh..

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    Mr Fantastic - Because he can stretch "ALL" his body parts :)

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Just wanted to remind you guys that you can submit ANY Marvel hero, regardless of whether or not they have been announced for the game just yet.

Me? My favorite Marvel character has always been Angel. Yeah, he doesn't really stack up with all the other cool Marvel characters with their unibeams, web slinging, and mastery of magnetism, but he's an awesome character nonetheless. Of course, my favorite incarnation of Angel was Archangel, who was quite a bit more lethal than his normal form. Poisonous metal projectile feathers, anyone? :)

• amkobamkob Member Posts: 4
    Iron man for sure, I love the look of the armor and I like the laser effects it has
  • HallowelHallowel Member Posts: 42

"I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever.  I am Phoenix!"

If there is any doubt of my choice, "Jean to Phoenix to Dark Phoenix, a progression as inevitable as death."

~Ra Hallowel

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well i have to say Rocket Racoon... Who can resist a smart-mouthed Space racoon with large guns and a jetpack. That place him very high up on my list of cool. Also he have a interesting backstory and proves that sometimes great heroes comes in a small (and rather fluffy) packages.

This have been a good conversation

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    the Thing because I want to show my sensitive side.
  • khameleonkhameleon Member UncommonPosts: 486
    The Incredible HULK ---- I want to be powerful in the game and not my puny human self. Also, I want to smash stuff!!!

GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

• liffiliffi Member UncommonPosts: 10

Wolverine.

In my life he has be one of the best character marvel has create and Like he say. "I am best what I do."

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Beast - Super smart, strong, agile, and can hang on walls and ceilings, Beast was always a great

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• UnSubUnSub Member Posts: 252
    Doctor Doom. According to the newspapers in Latveria he is the world's greatest hero!
  • Nebula131Nebula131 Member Posts: 22

Shadowcat

makes clipping problems obsolete...

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Hawkeye. Cause although he has no "special" powers, he just a badass. I tend to prefer guys that have became heroes thru hard work and training over guys that were given or born with their powers. I also tend to go aginst the grain and choose the lesser known guys!
  • Jaychi72Jaychi72 Member UncommonPosts: 70
    STORM! not only because Mrs Berry played as her but becuase she is the baddest of them all. I mean come on, to have the use of elements at the tip of your fingers. Natural disaters is the worlds #1 Killer. just fyi. Beta Beta Beta
  • AlpheonAlpheon Member Posts: 1
    Jean Grey one of the most beatiful and powerful mutants ever.
  • AnjelofdeathAnjelofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Thor- Always wanted to play the god of thunder and love his ablities like super strength and smash my foes with the mighty hammer!
  • MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137

Daredevil!

Matt Murdock aka Daredevil is one of my favorite super heroes because to me he is the most tormented and human out of any marvel characters except the punisher. He lives and fights in one of the most brutal neighborhoods ever, Hell's Kitchen. I cant wait to play this blind, acrobatic, and justice dealing super hero in marvel heroes!!

• liva98989liva98989 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Jean Grey  

Because she does so much for love, and I see so much of myself in her. And she has always been my favorit hero of them all.

• officialfiveofficialfive Member UncommonPosts: 55
    I would play Ironman because he is one of my favorite he possesses "powered armor" that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and array of weapons. Iromnan was also a activist for super human rights he believed that every-super powered indivdual should trained and learned to control their own abilities.
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Moon Knight - People try to make issues nowadays into black and white.  Moon Knight is always in shades of gray.  I like that.  He's a little crazy, alittle introspective, and totally badass.

Edit:  Adding pic since I didn't pick one of the more "popular" characters.  Maybe they'll recognize him from one of his many "team-ups".

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

Thor.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of THOR!"

• Cain_huCain_hu Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would like to play Nightcrawler, because I like his personality, and it would be awesome to play a teleporter
This discussion has been closed.