Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best quote about this game, hands down is:

axishatraxishatr Grand Island, NEMember Posts: 167

given how many posts i see on this game im amazed people care so much about forum posts. just yesterday i kept seeing the possitive player thread constantly posted in.... (why anyone cares about what other people think is beyond me) now this thread about their own forums. .. given the age of the game, if the staff put as much time and effort in to their game as they do about what joe blow says about their game... well fk. this might be better then BF1942....

frankly i wont touch the game with its current sub price as i feel its unjustifed for the game's age. as well the trial turns me off from the game. as i do not like games that pretty much ham string you to such an extent in a demo of their game.. (maybe if this was 1990 and i had to actually use the disk/cd for it...)

BUT as a gamer, and going by the screen shots and stuff i can see on the game, 3 people are not ruining the game on mmorpg. the lack of players is mostly do to the high sub price and really, to be fair the lower quality of graphics the game uses. people today want better graphics it seems.

Comments

• axishatraxishatr Grand Island, NEMember Posts: 167
    Originally posted by axishatr
    given how many posts i see on this game im amazed people care so much about forum posts. just yesterday i kept seeing the possitive player thread constantly posted in.... (why anyone cares about what other people think is beyond me) now this thread about their own forums. .. given the age of the game, if the staff put as much time and effort in to their game as they do about what joe blow says about their game... well fk. this might be better then BF1942.... frankly i wont touch the game with its current sub price as i feel its unjustifed for the game's age. as well the trial turns me off from the game. as i do not like games that pretty much ham string you to such an extent in a demo of their game.. (maybe if this was 1990 and i had to actually use the disk/cd for it...) BUT as a gamer, and going by the screen shots and stuff i can see on the game, 3 people are not ruining the game on mmorpg. the lack of players is mostly do to the high sub price and really, to be fair the lower quality of graphics the game uses. people today want better graphics it seems.

This is how it is.  I've seen more effort tracking and moderating people by the game team then anything else.  *clap clap clap clap*

• antipropaantipropa Urban, KSMember Posts: 21
    Salute to that!