Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Q&A /w Tera Team!

dinopowahdinopowah Alameda, CAPosts: 3Member

Hey everyone, Tera is holding a Q&A on Raptr.com tomorrow. You can post some pre-questions now though if you're interested!

http://raptr.com/EnMasse/news/507f354fdc157923ef/raptr-q-a-tera

Comments

• YamotaYamota LondonPosts: 6,620Member

Added my question:

Are there any plans to encourage people to engage into open world PvP, maybe with incentives such as controlling PvE objectives which holds some value like a BAM with valuable drops?

As a PvP:er I feel this game lacks in this area but I am fairly new so maybe some of you more experienced players can tell me why/if there is so little open world PvP going on, even on the PvP servers.

• OnigodOnigod Noord-HollandPosts: 688Member
    Originally posted by Yamota

Added my question:

Are there any plans to encourage people to engage into open world PvP, maybe with incentives such as controlling PvE objectives which holds some value like a BAM with valuable drops?

As a PvP:er I feel this game lacks in this area but I am fairly new so maybe some of you more experienced players can tell me why/if there is so little open world PvP going on, even on the PvP servers.

Cus world pvp is a waste of time right now.

• Reas43Reas43 New York, NYPosts: 297Member
    Apparently, the Raptr 50% off thing is still up.    http://raptr.com/rewards/tera-50-off-discount
  • KumaponKumapon Vancouver, BCPosts: 706Member Uncommon

Any chance of seeing an unlimited time but level capped trial in the future? Id like to give it a go before I buy but find that I cannot set aside 7 straight days in which to give it a fair shake.

EME : We're working on this. Stay tuned.

Incoming FTP server with a lvl cap. Just like in K-Tera...lol

• YamotaYamota LondonPosts: 6,620Member
    No response to my, or anyone elses, open world PvP question. Only questions regarding battlegrounds were answered. So I guess open world PvP will stay dead in this game, which makes you wonder why they even have PvP servers. Shame...
  • muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,306Member Uncommon
    No response to my, or anyone elses, open world PvP question. Only questions regarding battlegrounds were answered. So I guess open world PvP will stay dead in this game, which makes you wonder why they even have PvP servers. Shame...

there are pvp servers because everytime a new game comes out people ask for them.  they get flooded with people that think they are pvp'ers,  only they arent.  they never "turn on" there pvp status (or however tera does it) so there is no pvp.  the dev's shouldnt have to try to "fix" open world pvp,  it should be organic and up to the players on the realm.

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

• PivotelitePivotelite Hamilton, ONPosts: 2,167Member
    Originally posted by muffins89

there are pvp servers because everytime a new game comes out people ask for them.  they get flooded with people that think they are pvp'ers,  only they arent.  they never "turn on" there pvp status (or however tera does it) so there is no pvp.  the dev's shouldnt have to try to "fix" open world pvp,  it should be organic and up to the players on the realm.

Actually TERA is quite different... a whole lot of people OWpvp and GvG although there's next to no purpose to it, that's why the community wants purpose so badly, I mean they do it even without any purpose.

It's actually a negative to OWpvp, if you're outlaw and you die you can lose expensive crystals if you're using them, otherwise you buy a crystalbind scroll to protect them incase you die while PvPing, which also obviously costs gold.