Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am taking a break

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Taking a break from GW2

Going to the Caribean with my fammily for 2 weeks on a vacation. No gaming allowed during fammily time(set that rule myself)

Sad to miss the Halloween events, but then what online game event can compare to the real deal?

Enjoy the game, and i will be back...  The game is much to good to leave behind.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541

I'm going to the toilet. When i'm done i'm bringing some coffee back to my desk.

On a serious note: Enjoy your vacation!

Edit: I'm back with my coffee. It tastes pretty bad. I'm considering buying a Nespresso machine for work.

• Swammy22Swammy22 Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I saw three animals walking across the road. One was a dog, one a cat, and the last an aardvark. They weren't attached to each other or anything, no Human Centipeding going on. No, no crazy stuff...just three animals walking across the road. /shrug
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Taking a break from GW2

Going to the Caribean with my fammily for 2 weeks on a vacation. No gaming allowed during fammily time(set that rule myself)

Sad to miss the Halloween events, but then what online game event can compare to the real deal?

Enjoy the game, and i will be back...  The game is much to good to leave behind.

This isn't Twitter ;)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Kind of disappointed by the somewhat misleading thread title. Maybe I'm used to read threads about people taking hiatus from games until something in the game would change or evolve etc. RL events really don't count as they generally always take precedence over our hobbies, whatever those may be.

Originally posted by GwapoJosh

This isn't Twitter ;)

That too, haha

• Tawn47Tawn47 Member Posts: 512

I'm off to work, when I get back I will hopefully get to play some more GW2..

(the point of this thread is????????????)

• ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426

You disappoint me. Next time you take a break, make sure to write a lengthy rant about GW2 being a simplistic themepark failure of a game that was made for filthy casuals and isn't as innovative as the fanbois say it is. Oh, and don't forget to put a smiley in the end, use funky colors and weird font sizes. Mentioning ArcheAge, EQNext or one of those obscure indie titles that exist only as unfinished design documents will give you more hardcore forum cred, too.

• aphydorkaphydork Member Posts: 133
    I'm going to get a glass of water.
  • KrasnijKrasnij Member Posts: 40

have fun on your vacation, but if i could go on vacation, i would do so gladly.. and i wont shed a tear for any game in the world...be happy to go with your parents, you wont have them forever...

• aphydorkaphydork Member Posts: 133
    That is super depressing.
  • KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    LOL Bachus I thought you have joined the other side, what with your title!
  • SaunakillerSaunakiller Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by timtrack

I'm going to the toilet. When i'm done i'm bringing some coffee back to my desk.

On a serious note: Enjoy your vacation!

Edit: I'm back with my coffee. It tastes pretty bad. I'm considering buying a Nespresso machine for work.

Bahahahaha!!! Now this is a proper response to a very wierd thread. I've taken a vacation from GW2 ever since BETA and I won't come back at all. GW2... You win some and you lose some. ;)

• UndeadlyUndeadly Member Posts: 52
    Thankyou for the update, friend. 
  • GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

One does simply not take a break from MMORPG.

Oh wait it's Guild Wars 2...

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by KhinRunite

Obviously everyone is way to serious when it comes to MMOs, i suppose people lost their sense of humor.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257

Taking a break from GW2

This isn't Twitter ;)

Lmao image

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Xasapis

Kind of disappointed by the somewhat misleading thread title. Maybe I'm used to read threads about people taking hiatus from games until something in the game would change or evolve etc. RL events really don't count as they generally always take precedence over our hobbies, whatever those may be.

This isn't Twitter ;)

That too, haha

Kinda dissapointed that you would be trolling for known fans of the game to say "see I told you so".

This attitude that you hate the game and need to share with everyone is utterly sickening.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    Originally posted by KhinRunite

Obviously everyone is way to serious when it comes to MMOs, i suppose people lost their sense of humor.

Implying people had one in the first place was your first mistake.  :-)

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737
    I am going to make some coffee and then go watch back to back 'Supernatural' season 4 and 5. If you want to know more about my day to day activities...you can follow my twitter.