Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of Nations: RTSGuru.com | Playing Smart as the Spartan

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The team at RTSGuru.com takes a look at the rough-and-tumble Spartan class: How can you make the most of your End of Nations units, commander abilities, and powerful turrets? Check this informative article out at RTSGuru.com!

The Spartan, being the class with the hardest-hitting individual units in End of Nations, is a shoe-in for the game's most popular class. That’s not to say it’s the best, but many seem to enjoy its play style. Let’s face it: people like taking big, heavy tanks and blowing up crap (preferably, smaller tanks!). And, well, the Spartan has that in spades. So, let’s stop dallying and get to it: here are some tips for quite literally getting the most bang for your buck as the heavy hitter of End of Nations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Why is this on MMORPG.com?
  • F0URTWENTYF0URTWENTY Member UncommonPosts: 349

This is a bad RTS with instanced battles meaning you can win a map but if on average your team has lost more often then the other then you don't take over the map == NO TERRITORY CONTROL == NO MMO

This game is nowhere near the quality of Shattered Galaxy which was made 10 years ago.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    .___. i wish they would hurry up already with release

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by Sketch420

This is a bad RTS with instanced battles meaning you can win a map but if on average your team has lost more often then the other then you don't take over the map == NO TERRITORY CONTROL == NO MMO

This game is nowhere near the quality of Shattered Galaxy which was made 10 years ago.

While I agree that Shattered Galaxy was absolutely awsome, before they made it f2p, I wont agree that EoN is a bad game. I realy like it.

Also its MMO tag i questionable I agree. But again, the game just plays so well that, really, who cares?

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

EoN is not am MMO.. its just a MP RTS game with world map capture points.  doesnt mean its a bad game, as i rather enjoyed the alpha and beta testing i have done on it. mind you i do not like the CB4 match making as i found it a slightly unbalancing for a lv 1-4 to be fighting lv 5+ players as most rank 2 units will munch rank 1 unless you are really lucky or are playing in the deep hammer map with X other players.

as for it being here... who cares there are enough popular mmos/fps/rts/sp games on here that it doesnt even matter anymore.  they could shove farmville on here and i would just sigh and ignore it.