Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestion open guild-recruitment forum

Suggestion for mmorpg.com:

Since almost the entire front page are GUILDs seeking players, why not open a dedicated forum for that?

I have nothing clever to say.

Comments

• sindursindur Member UncommonPosts: 12
    There is a forum for that, http://forums.darkfallonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81 If you are seeking for clans!
  • FaleshFalesh Member UncommonPosts: 78
    It would be nice to have a guild forum here, I PM'd a moderator about it a while ago. Maybe they are waiting for the number of guild posts to increase as it has done now. 
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by nileq

Suggestion for mmorpg.com:

Since almost the entire front page are GUILDs seeking players, why not open a dedicated forum for that?

Guild spam is getting out of control.

• 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Originally posted by sindur
    There is a forum for that, http://forums.darkfallonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81 If you are seeking for clans!

Except that it is for a game closing in less than a month.  They need to add a dedicated guild recruitment forum for this game....derp.  Hence all the forum spam cluttering this board.

• FaleshFalesh Member UncommonPosts: 78
    The official forum "Darkfall Public Clan Forums" is for DF:UW guilds as it was only opened very recently. However having a forum here is good for those who wish to use this site instead of the official one. It is also something that MMORPG.com does as shown by their GW2 forums.
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Pretty sure the OP means on MMORPG.  I tend to check this site but not actual game sites.   It is a way for them to find more people and this forum is indeed getting full of guild recruitment posts.  A sub forum here for that would be a good idea I agree. I am just hoping Battle Saints are still around.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Agreed with opening a subforum on MMORPG for clans.  Going to the official DF forums and looking for clans, then seeing posts made by the forum warriors over might make them shy away from the game.  I'm convinced some of the less-than-savory characters THERE are at least part of the reason people over HERE think the game is full of sociopaths and degenerates.