Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOST Extreme: LOST Browser-based RPG

My apologies for posting a referral link before. The full link to the homepage is http://www.lostextreme.net/

LOST Extreme is a browser-based RPG which is free to sign up for, based in the world of LOST. You can basically re-enact the series - explore the island, challenge the smoke monster (one of the ways to level up), encounter the Others, chat with other survivors, join the DHARMA Initiative, visit Jacob's Cabin, and much more. It's a new game, and more features are being added almost every day.

Please come check it out if you're interested - it's pretty fun.

Comments

• Cipher22Cipher22 Member Posts: 4
    The game is starting to pick up speed! There are almost 50 active players after just a few days, and yesterday a load of awesome new features were added. I'd recommend giving it a try.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Going to give it a whirl now, just for a laugh tho.

Once I seen it was a text base style I didnt bother registering.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• Cipher22Cipher22 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Betaguy

Going to give it a whirl now, just for a laugh tho.

Once I seen it was a text base style I didnt bother registering.

Haha, what do you have against text based games?

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    I liked text adventures, briefly... 35 years ago.  I wouldn't spend any of my time on one these days though.
  • worldalphaworldalpha Member Posts: 403
    Wow, I was a little excited having enjoyed the series.  But seeing it is text-based, and really not connected to the actual Lost series, I think I'll pass.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Working on Social Strategy MMORTS (now Launched!) http://www.worldalpha.com

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

The person works hard on this and you guys just try to drag him down.  How lame.

Don't let these people get you down!

• sekuharadaioosekuharadaioo Member Posts: 22

Oh I have never played a game like this before. This is like the old text-only multiplayer online game i guess?

Much as I would like to play this game, I can't recall the story of LOST any more, its been too damn long since last time i watched it lol

Games currently playing:
    ------------------------
    Pro Evolution Soccer
    World of Warcraft
    Light of Nova
    League of Legends