Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abusive Forum Mods

Can you belive i was banned for 3 days because i posted in the "alpha bug " section that invisible zombies are not fixed yet. banned for 3 days , reason " learn to post in a correct manner " are you fucking kidding me . i paid money for this fking game and for trying to report bugs i get banned. 

my thread said .. " invisible zombies are still here !  i died 3 times so far . is anyone else having this problem ?

banned 3 days.

i supported and defended this fucking game and this is the thanx i get.

sorry didnt know where else to rant , i sent a support ticket aswell to wayz support if that even matters

english is not my first language so bear with me

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    Originally posted by gunthology

Can you belive i was banned for 3 days because i posted in the "alpha bug " section that invisible zombies are not fixed yet. banned for 3 days , reason " learn to post in a correct manner " are you fucking kidding me . i paid money for this fking game and for trying to report bugs i get banned. 

my thread said .. " invisible zombies are still here !  i died 3 times so far . is anyone else having this problem ?

banned 3 days.

sorry didnt know where else to rant , i sent a support ticket aswell to wayz support if that even matters

Based on the lead devs recent letter, I'm not surprised.

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671

banned 3 days.

Take this as a lesson to never preorder games.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    yeah i know i feel betrayed .. i always defended this damn game . theres assholes insulting each other back and forth and nothing happens to them. i posted about a bug and i get banned its amazing . ok i understand i didnt post in a " perfect " manner i was angry [md edit]
  • gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by lugal

banned 3 days.

Take this as a lesson to never preorder games.

lesson learned.

• wrightstufwrightstuf Member UncommonPosts: 659
    potty mouths should be banned permanently
  • f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by wrightstuf
    potty mouths should be banned permanently

The majority of us are adults and can stand some cussing. If a few choice words are that offensive to you then I recommend you grow some thicker skin.

• tabindextabindex Member UncommonPosts: 70

If your post on their site came across with the same attitude that your post here comes across with OP, they should have just banned you permanently. 

:(

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Chances are I'm expecting it wasn't as smooth as how you put it. Got a screen shot to prove it (at least his response back)? The response back does sound a bit course so I want to see if that was their wording or yours.
  • deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366
    some of the mods do seem unfit for the role, 1 of them came onto a server with the acronym GM pretending to be a GM as well as a MOD saying he had the power to ban people ingame when in actual fact he was talking bull.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins

Im guessing youre mistaking DayZ with WarZ?

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Originally posted by Hokie

Mission Accomplished, this has been the aim of WarZ from the start and people are starting to get them confused now.

• rimaxo14rimaxo14 Member Posts: 118
    Dude there lead Dev just posted a thread calling people faggots that's something a 12 year old would do there's a reason alot of people are telling people not too go near this game i was so tempted but the dev team seem like totall morons..

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Where is this link to these threads?  All I see right now is someone complaining about getting banned without any proof of what happened.  I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I don't go around passing judgement on things that I know nothing about.

Sorry for the cliche.. but,

Link or it never happened.

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    [mod edit]

http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread.php?44949-!!!-PK-spawn-campers-and-PVP-in-general-rant

Quite pathetic to be honest, he acts like an immature teenage brat.

[mod edit]

hahahaha he Edited it but no worries i saved it! 

I'm trying to play at least couple hours a day every single day. Getting killed alot, but 80% of all kills are "honest" - I'm just being to careless. I'm not trying to hide. 20% are shitty kills by faggots who's spawn camping. Or by guys who just want to play shooter and shoot everyone on sight. 

I like bandits who's killing me 80% of the time - they're adding athmosphere for me to the game - it's not just about zombies anymore, but also about fucking hostile humans. And this is okay I guess. 

Mindless kills and spawn camping is another story. Those slimes are just doing it for sake of ruining game for everyone, including themselves. 

BTW if you have noticed, spawn camping rate went down a little since last patch. And in coming week we're moving to new spawn system, that will make it even harder to spawn camp. 

We also preparing to open large portion of the map, which by itself will solve big chunk of PKing problem.

I hate to say "it's Alpha", but really it is . Ie - you won't even have access to full map, and more important without data we're getting right now, we won't be able to fine tune and balance game. 

So bottom line - Alpha times are rough times, we just need get over it.

Sergey titov

Excutive producer 

the war z

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

I dont understand how the guy suposedly creating the game can bitch about the stuff done in the game??? haha i find this so interesting and embarrasing on his part now this is going to be EPIC!

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Okay, I read that.  I also commented on his post and said that it was very unprofessoinal, even if he was right about the people ruining it for others.  

What I don't get is, he has the power to fix it.  He is the lead developer.  Fix it dude.

They delete EVERY post that even critices them evenly remotely this is the worst development i've ever seen in my life

EVGA FTW-3 MOBO X58
    EVGA GTX 580
    G.SKILL RIPJAW 12GB
    INTEL I7 950
    CORSAIR H70 CPU COOLER
    CORSAIR 1200W 80+GOLD

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    People keep separating WarZ and DayZ, are they not the same developers?
  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738
    Originally posted by rimaxo14

hahahaha he Edited it but no worries i saved it! 

I'm trying to play at least couple hours a day every single day. Getting killed alot, but 80% of all kills are "honest" - I'm just being to careless. I'm not trying to hide. 20% are shitty kills by faggots who's spawn camping. Or by guys who just want to play shooter and shoot everyone on sight. 

I like bandits who's killing me 80% of the time - they're adding athmosphere for me to the game - it's not just about zombies anymore, but also about fucking hostile humans. And this is okay I guess. 

Mindless kills and spawn camping is another story. Those slimes are just doing it for sake of ruining game for everyone, including themselves. 

BTW if you have noticed, spawn camping rate went down a little since last patch. And in coming week we're moving to new spawn system, that will make it even harder to spawn camp. 

We also preparing to open large portion of the map, which by itself will solve big chunk of PKing problem.

I hate to say "it's Alpha", but really it is . Ie - you won't even have access to full map, and more important without data we're getting right now, we won't be able to fine tune and balance game. 

So bottom line - Alpha times are rough times, we just need get over it.

Sergey titov

Excutive producer 

the war z

LOL

My kind of devs right there.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

banned 3 days.

There is always more to these threads...Can you post EXACTLY what you said?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• bubalubabubaluba Member Posts: 434
    Originally posted by DAS1337

Okay, I read that.  I also commented on his post and said that it was very unprofessoinal, even if he was right about the people ruining it for others.  

What I don't get is, he has the power to fix it.  He is the lead developer.  Fix it dude.

It is hard to please everyone in sandbox mmo. Only chance  for players is to form guilds for protection or to create  first starting area as safe zone

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

ROFL!!! 

~makes a zombie based fps...

~ gives players the choice to pk or sing camp fire songs

~ cusses and QQs when said players fill his face with lead..

ahh good times of inexperianced game devs... while the dev is only human, from a consumer standpoint that sort of vulgarity really doesnt paint the company or the staff in a very professional light.. kinda makes them look like teenagers who just learned how to C++/java for the first time out of high school :/  while i can be vulgar at times playing an any game.. i do try to maintain a professional outlook when in that sort of role lol.. 

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

Mission Accomplished, this has been the aim of WarZ from the start and people are starting to get them confused now.

What did the DayZ dev do?

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Originally posted by Vhaln
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

What did the DayZ dev do?

Wrote a rant about what a mess the gaming industry is, how he doesn't care for microtransactions and pre purchasing, how he doesn't care about business men or consumers and just wants to make a good game.