Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift Storm Legion: Tempest Bay Tour/Pelladane Tour/Seratos Tour

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Tempest Bay Tour

I tried to cover every area I could see. So by all means if you want to skip around the video its all good. I must say this place is huge and alot of place to explore. I really enjoyed running around and seeing the sights. It has every store you could possibly need there. It appears to be a neutral area maybe a standalone island. No talking I figured it be better to hear the music and experience it the feel. No point in commentary if your supposed to be seeing the sights not listening to me.

Pelladane Tour

This is the starter zone in the Storm Legion Expansion. It seems to be starting to corupt to the dark side of the dragons. Still has some green areas existing and habitable. A very visually attractive zone to start out in.

Seratos Tour

What can I say nothing nice and happy in this zone. You are warned by Crucia on entrance to it that its not a nice place. And this is what is in storm for all if we don't join her against Regulos.

Enjoy it was fun running around doing it. I'm not sure if I'll get to do the next zone I will make a effort on it though.

Comments