Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Well I think I'm done

13

Comments

  • morbuskabismorbuskabis RodonPosts: 290Member


    Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

    Originally posted by korent1991 I really don't get it what's with those "I'm leaving" and "I'm playing" threads... Why do people have this urge to post something like that? Don't you have a gamer friend who you can share this news with and he actually might care?
     

    Well I'm going out for breakfast now and then doing some grocery shopping. I'm leaving the house, but I will come back. I might play Guild Wars 2 today depending on my schedule.


    Where do you live? You got anything valuable in your house? What time do you think your coming back? Dos your house have a security system?

    Thx for the info.

    Have a good time shoping and take your time :-)

    image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by halflife25
    Originally posted by aphydork

    If you take a break from something, you stop paying.

    Anyway, $12-15 a month is nothing compared to the costs of other forms of entertainment. It shouldn't be an excuse or an advertised feature that you don't have to pay to try something again to see if they fixed the problems you had with it previously.

    Agree..no other medium of entertainment for entire month can get this cheaper. 

    Netflix.  My Netflix subscription is $9/mo and I have unlimited streaming on 2 devices at once.  So my kids can stream on their laptops while my wife and I stream on the tv.  I get way more hours out of Netflix than any other entertainment service.  Zune is probably next, then my mmos.  Even my mmos have to compete with the stuff we buy from GoG.com because I can install those on all the computers in the house for one price.

    Subscription games at $200+ per year per game, are not my cheapest form of entertainment by a long shot.

  • halflife25halflife25 Toronto, ONPosts: 737Member
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by halflife25
    Originally posted by aphydork

    If you take a break from something, you stop paying.

    Anyway, $12-15 a month is nothing compared to the costs of other forms of entertainment. It shouldn't be an excuse or an advertised feature that you don't have to pay to try something again to see if they fixed the problems you had with it previously.

    Agree..no other medium of entertainment for entire month can get this cheaper. 

    Netflix.  My Netflix subscription is $9/mo and I have unlimited streaming on 2 devices at once.  So my kids can stream on their laptops while my wife and I stream on the tv.  I get way more hours out of Netflix than any other entertainment service.  Zune is probably next, then my mmos.  Even my mmos have to compete with the stuff we buy from GoG.com because I can install those on all the computers in the house for one price.

    Subscription games at $200+ per year per game, are not my cheapest form of entertainment by a long shot.

    Compared to my yearly bill of beer and clubing with friends on weekends, dinners with my wife, goign to movies with family....yeah MMO is still the cheapest form of entertainment.

  • NBlitzNBlitz ZwollePosts: 1,904Member
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

    @evolver ; being bored of a games content is no idication of bashing, flip flop it like you want.

    however i do understand you being tired of hearing  constant negatives  bout a title you enjoy.

    But nitpicking words and putting them into an personal viewpoint ... is cheesy and cheap. 

    Suck it it down

    There are ways to deal with that.

    A: One can completely skip threads titled like this one.

    B: Stop visiting forums all together. People will always post their opinions, good or bad.

     

    What I'm suggesting is equal to sticking one's head in the sand. It may be the best course of action. Remember we're only at almost 2 months post launch. Will the opinions trickling out get better or worse? Can you deal with that? No? Head. Sand.

  • evolver1972evolver1972 Port Orchard, WAPosts: 1,118Member
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

    @evolver ; being bored of a games content is no idication of bashing, flip flop it like you want.

    however i do understand you being tired of hearing  constant negatives  bout a title you enjoy.

    But nitpicking words and putting them into an personal viewpoint ... is cheesy and cheap. 

    Suck it it down

    Being bored of a game and stopping play isn't bashing it, I totally agree with that.

     

    Starting a completely new topic in a subforum when there is already a place in that subforum to post your opinion is.  There is no other reason, really, to make it into a new topic other than to make sure as many people as possible see that you think the game is boring.  Apparently the reviews area of the subforum doesn't get enough exposure.

    image

    You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

    Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

  • Pumuckl71Pumuckl71 istanbulPosts: 121Member
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by halflife25
    Originally posted by aphydork

    If you take a break from something, you stop paying.

    Anyway, $12-15 a month is nothing compared to the costs of other forms of entertainment. It shouldn't be an excuse or an advertised feature that you don't have to pay to try something again to see if they fixed the problems you had with it previously.

    Agree..no other medium of entertainment for entire month can get this cheaper. 

    Netflix.  My Netflix subscription is $9/mo and I have unlimited streaming on 2 devices at once.  So my kids can stream on their laptops while my wife and I stream on the tv.  I get way more hours out of Netflix than any other entertainment service.  Zune is probably next, then my mmos.  Even my mmos have to compete with the stuff we buy from GoG.com because I can install those on all the computers in the house for one price.

    Subscription games at $200+ per year per game, are not my cheapest form of entertainment by a long shot.

    could we stop going  going offtopic.

    note your kids got laptops , you got an computer  most likely ...on top you play 9 bucks for netflicks  and crap ...yet  youre short on paying for games ?  well time to make prioritys...life aint  a freebie counter.

     

  • NBlitzNBlitz ZwollePosts: 1,904Member

    This thread has already been modded and being kept under watch. If it had been in the wrong subforum it would've been moved by now.

    Well, it may still.

  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer ChairPosts: 5,586Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evolver1972
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

    hey he felt like to sharing it , so whats the biggie here?

    you dont agree , ignore it  and have your own fun?  He didnt bash , and didnt QQ (wich is a pathetic way to show disagreement as a response).

     

    Funny that this thread spreads   into  nonsense subtopics  like waht Swotor is ect ect. Some ppl are seriously confused .

     

     

    Yes, he did.  Here's how: (No, he didn't)

     

    He claimed to play the game at least part way through and then claimed he was bored. (I've played games much less then he did and gave up on them out of boredom, how does that invalidate his clam? If he's bored, he's bored and he has every right to come here and say WHY he thinks so)  So, what he is saying in a passive/aggressive way is that the game has nothing to offer beyond the beginning.  (IMO, no game is worth focing yourself through hrs and hrs of boredom in order to get to the good stuff. If a game offers no personal reddeming fun factors along the way, I want to hear about it before I waste hrs and hrs.) He posted that idea on a forum about gaming to make sure that as many people as possible on that forum saw that he was no longer interested in the game because the game had nothing to offer. (Where should he have posted? Should he have gone to a forum discussing cooking recipies and posted that he thought GW2 was bnoring there)

     

    That is bashing the game.  Plain and simple. (That is expressing that in his opinion with reasons why he feels GW2 is boring.  It's only bashing because you disagree. Plain and simple.)

     

    I have no problem with people not liking the game. (Yeah, as long as they keep thier mouth shut and try not to tell anyone on an open gaming forum established to discusss people's opinions good or bad) That's their opinion.  But to go on a game's subforum and make a whole new topic about how lame he thinks the game is is just bashing the game. (That's your opinion and bashing people for expressing their is lame, That's my opinion.) Especially when he could have just posted a quick comment on the reviews and impressions part of the subforum. (Which would have prevented what? These types of resonses? I doubt it)

    When are people going to get that their own individual opinion holds no greater value than anyone else's and that no one person here ahs any rights to determine what is a valid post?

    You don't think GW2 is boring. Then post why you disagree. These ad hominem responses are weak and hold no value.

  • TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71
    Originally posted by Torvaldr
    Originally posted by halflife25
    Originally posted by aphydork

    If you take a break from something, you stop paying.

    Anyway, $12-15 a month is nothing compared to the costs of other forms of entertainment. It shouldn't be an excuse or an advertised feature that you don't have to pay to try something again to see if they fixed the problems you had with it previously.

    Agree..no other medium of entertainment for entire month can get this cheaper. 

    Netflix.  My Netflix subscription is $9/mo and I have unlimited streaming on 2 devices at once.  So my kids can stream on their laptops while my wife and I stream on the tv.  I get way more hours out of Netflix than any other entertainment service.  Zune is probably next, then my mmos.  Even my mmos have to compete with the stuff we buy from GoG.com because I can install those on all the computers in the house for one price.

    Subscription games at $200+ per year per game, are not my cheapest form of entertainment by a long shot.

    could we stop going  going offtopic.

    note your kids got laptops , you got an computer  most likely ...on top you play 9 bucks for netflicks  and crap ...yet  youre short on paying for games ?  well time to make prioritys...life aint  a freebie counter.

    How about you go to the parent poster and reply to them then and not the person you disagree with.  I see it's more than okay to you if you get the last word in and lecture me while still being OT.  My comments aren't OT because this thread is wide open.  So if you don't like it then too bad.  I'm not going to shut up or post only things you approve just because you disagree.

    I never said I don't have the money, that was you projecting your agenda.  I have enough money to subscribe to several games.  I don't WASTE my money (that's why I have some to spend).  But that wasn't the point was it.  The point is that some people claim a sub mmo is the cheapest form of entertainment.  It's not.  Even B2P games are cheaper.

  • PurutzilPurutzil East Stroudsburg, PAPosts: 2,923Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by evolver1972
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

    @evolver ; being bored of a games content is no idication of bashing, flip flop it like you want.

    however i do understand you being tired of hearing  constant negatives  bout a title you enjoy.

    But nitpicking words and putting them into an personal viewpoint ... is cheesy and cheap. 

    Suck it it down

    Being bored of a game and stopping play isn't bashing it, I totally agree with that.

     

    Starting a completely new topic in a subforum when there is already a place in that subforum to post your opinion is.  There is no other reason, really, to make it into a new topic other than to make sure as many people as possible see that you think the game is boring.  Apparently the reviews area of the subforum doesn't get enough exposure.

    Its not a review, just him saying he was bored of the game. By your logic, if someone is saying they are playing the game, they should then post their thread in the review section as well? There is a big difference between a review and just stating a general feeling about the game. If you consider him posting "Hes tired of the game and won't be playing anymore" is considered a review, you really don't understand what a review is.

     

    Sorry, but people posting they like the game would be just as viable to be put in that subforum as this one, and if they all were then this forum would be very empty very quick. 

  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by Purutzil
    Originally posted by evolver1972
    Originally posted by Pumuckl71

    @evolver ; being bored of a games content is no idication of bashing, flip flop it like you want.

    however i do understand you being tired of hearing  constant negatives  bout a title you enjoy.

    But nitpicking words and putting them into an personal viewpoint ... is cheesy and cheap. 

    Suck it it down

    Being bored of a game and stopping play isn't bashing it, I totally agree with that.

     

    Starting a completely new topic in a subforum when there is already a place in that subforum to post your opinion is.  There is no other reason, really, to make it into a new topic other than to make sure as many people as possible see that you think the game is boring.  Apparently the reviews area of the subforum doesn't get enough exposure.

    Its not a review, just him saying he was bored of the game. By your logic, if someone is saying they are playing the game, they should then post their thread in the review section as well? There is a big difference between a review and just stating a general feeling about the game. If you consider him posting "Hes tired of the game and won't be playing anymore" is considered a review, you really don't understand what a review is.

     

    Sorry, but people posting they like the game would be just as viable to be put in that subforum as this one, and if they all were then this forum would be very empty very quick. 

    i'd say that's an impression which the section is called reviews and impressions and I agree good and bad should go in there

    I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  • steelrain666steelrain666 minneapolis, MNPosts: 140Member
    Finally got my first guy to 80! He's a ranger and took along time to level up, but now i'm working on my exotic berserker armor for him. Its going to take me along time before I fully deck him out, It's a fun game I can play for a hour or two. What's great is that if you get sick of it, you can come back in acouple months or so(No sub) and pick up where you left off. 
  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by steelrain666
    Finally got my first guy to 80! He's a ranger and took along time to level up, but now i'm working on my exotic berserker armor for him. Its going to take me along time before I fully deck him out, It's a fun game I can play for a hour or two. What's great is that if you get sick of it, you can come back in acouple months or so(No sub) and pick up where you left off. 

    you could do that with any game though sub or not think the big thing with GW2 is coming back months later isn't going to put you way behind others..and with your level 80 you will be able to enjoy any content they add out the gate... to me that's the huge thing with non tier gear based games.. 

    I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  • ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 8,063Member
    Originally posted by jpnole
    Well I have to admit the initial spell of GW2 was pretty strong. More so than any MMO I have ever played. Alas... I logged in today after not playing for a couple weeks. I admit to being lured away by Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Borderlands 2 and the recent Skyrim patch/DLC. Yes I know they are not mmos. Anyway so I logged in and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am done. Not much else to say. Got a Necro up to level 45 with articifer up to 225 but I just don't have it in me to take it any further. With 16% world completion there is absolutely no way I will ever find the motivation to continue. I remember swearing off themeparks after SWTOR. Well I'm going to try and swear them off again. We'll see. Anyway, back to the trusty single player/coop PC games. 

    I feel much the same. Getting one char to level 80, I played a few dungeons a bit mor WvW and then it was GAME OVER for me. It was as if someone pulled a plug and all my zeal vaporised. I really enjoyed the 80 levels, totally, despite some minor issues. I had a blast. But I got to level 80 and my interest is dead. I tried to log back now, about 2-3 weeks after I stopped playing, but I simply could not bring myself to play, even with low level alts. *shrug*

    It's really a pity, but that's how it is for me.

    Again, I miss sandbox elements, which could keep me going. And the events rotate WAAAY too fast. In the first 5-10 levels it doesn't matter, but later on, it simply is sad and takes out some lasting pride of accomplishment, when 3 minutes later the Fort which I defended gets attacked again or whatever. Again, only phasing could help here. Also auto-grouping like in RIFT would help, because the automatic groups/raids from Rift at least often stayed together a while and did some stuff for a while. Here in the events people simply scatter into the four winds immediately after the event. Nothing lasting here is formed, plus the lack of quests, the entire world felt sorta insubstantial to me. Like a breeze of wind which comes and goes quickly. I can't describe this feeling better, alas.

    People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

  • aphydorkaphydork Boring, ORPosts: 133Member

    I think it's partly that 80 levels is way too many in one go, unless you love the game.

    The reason why it worked in WoW is that you had 1-60, 60-70, 70-80, 80-85, and 85-90. And by the time you had higher level caps, they drastically reduced the amount of experience it took to level through the old content. And only the dedicated really go from 1 to level cap at release of an expansion. It's still a long ways.

    Don't get me wrong. Many people got to 80 very quickly. Some even have 4-5 characters at 80, but they really love the game. For everyone who simply likes Guild Wars 2, the levels mean very little. You get a skill point, which is funny because you get 3-5 skill points from skill challenges to get that level. You also get a trait point, but traits really get interesting every 5 levels.

    I like Guild Wars 2, but, at the 50-60 mark, I was definitely thinking, "....20-30 more to go... Yay."

    It would be more interesting if there were additional skills that you can learn, dependent on your weapon, with skill points or something. Although, I am positive that's a balancing nightmare. Maybe introduce PvE-only skills again, like in GW1? But I digress.

    It's a long journey. That is a great thing for some and not so great for others.

  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by aphydork

    I think it's partly that 80 levels is way too many in one go, unless you love the game.

    The reason why it worked in WoW is that you had 1-60, 60-70, 70-80, 80-85, and 85-90. And by the time you had higher level caps, they drastically reduced the amount of experience it took to level through the old content. And only the dedicated really go from 1 to level cap at release of an expansion. It's still a long ways.

    Don't get me wrong. Many people got to 80 very quickly. Some even have 4-5 characters at 80, but they really love the game. For everyone who simply likes Guild Wars 2, the levels mean very little. You get a skill point, which is funny because you get 3-5 skill points from skill challenges to get that level. You also get a trait point, but traits really get interesting every 5 levels.

    I like Guild Wars 2, but, at the 50-60 mark, I was definitely thinking, "....20-30 more to go... Yay."

    It would be more interesting if there were additional skills that you can learn, dependent on your weapon, with skill points or something. Although, I am positive that's a balancing nightmare. Maybe introduce PvE-only skills again, like in GW1? But I digress.

    It's a long journey. That is a great thing for some and not so great for others.

    to me playing the same anything for long peroid of time gets boring.. which is why i generally dislike straight roles and especially heavy trinity based games.. for me i enjoy the flexability with the trait/weapon/utility system BUT still for me I'm leveling 3 characters at the same time.. when I feel slightly bored with one I go to the other for awhile then back again.. Has worked out very well so far. Also if I ever feel slightly bored in PVE i join up in WvW for a couple days or over to my sPVP character to break things up.. i could see if i only played once aspect of the game and one character I could get bored but luckily GW2 offers several options

    I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  • aphydorkaphydork Boring, ORPosts: 133Member

    I don't think my mind is capable of working that way.

    Haha.

  • Threatlevel0Threatlevel0 Elizabethtown, KYPosts: 165Member
    Originally posted by Elikal

    Again, I miss sandbox elements, which could keep me going. And the events rotate WAAAY too fast. In the first 5-10 levels it doesn't matter, but later on, it simply is sad and takes out some lasting pride of accomplishment, when 3 minutes later the Fort which I defended gets attacked again or whatever. Again, only phasing could help here. Also auto-grouping like in RIFT would help, because the automatic groups/raids from Rift at least often stayed together a while and did some stuff for a while. Here in the events people simply scatter into the four winds immediately after the event. Nothing lasting here is formed, plus the lack of quests, the entire world felt sorta insubstantial to me. Like a breeze of wind which comes and goes quickly. I can't describe this feeling better, alas.

    I agree with you man.  My level 80 Necromancer is even at like 98% world completion.  My level 60 or so Warrior I find way more fun, but I just can't even finish leveling him out.   I don't feel immersed in the world at all, I can just roam around WvW as my only option left but even it feels the same.   

     

    And I still never got my Keg Brawl Master title haha.   /shake fist

  • BetakodoBetakodo Poor land, FLPosts: 338Member
    Originally posted by romanator0
    Originally posted by nsignific
    My sub games wait for me as well.

    Only if you're willing to cough up more money. Something you don't have to do if you decide to take a break from GW2.

    What if there's an expansion for GW2. Really, sub games are so rare now that instead of advertising for Anet that they're the saints of no sub, you should be talking about how the game costs $60 and has a cash shop. I actually miss sub games because we didn't have this cash shop crap back then and no buy to win. Well actually, to be honest I like that the F2P games are free and the good ones are good until they force you into buying crap.

  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by Betakodo
    Originally posted by romanator0
    Originally posted by nsignific
    My sub games wait for me as well.

    Only if you're willing to cough up more money. Something you don't have to do if you decide to take a break from GW2.

    What if there's an expansion for GW2. Really, sub games are so rare now that instead of advertising for Anet that they're the saints of no sub, you should be talking about how the game costs $60 and has a cash shop. I actually miss sub games because we didn't have this cash shop crap back then and no buy to win. Well actually, to be honest I like that the F2P games are free and the good ones are good until they force you into buying crap.

    is that so? can't think of any other AAA MMOs that were B2P at launch. A lot of F2P converts have horrible freemium models right now as well.  also what in GW2 CS is P2W? figured this was already beaten to death as obviously false by now. Not to mention you can easily get anything in the CS without spending a dime

    I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  • Bad.dogBad.dog Belleville, ONPosts: 1,108Member
    Originally posted by Betakodo
    Originally posted by romanator0
    Originally posted by nsignific
    My sub games wait for me as well.

    Only if you're willing to cough up more money. Something you don't have to do if you decide to take a break from GW2.

    What if there's an expansion for GW2. Really, sub games are so rare now that instead of advertising for Anet that they're the saints of no sub, you should be talking about how the game costs $60 and has a cash shop. I actually miss sub games because we didn't have this cash shop crap back then and no buy to win. Well actually, to be honest I like that the F2P games are free and the good ones are good until they force you into buying crap.

    LOL you were wrong in April ...wrong in May...wrong in June ... and still beating the dead horse at the end of October

  • tank017tank017 Glendale, CAPosts: 2,192Member
    Originally posted by jpnole
    Well I have to admit the initial spell of GW2 was pretty strong. More so than any MMO I have ever played. Alas... I logged in today after not playing for a couple weeks. I admit to being lured away by Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Borderlands 2 and the recent Skyrim patch/DLC. Yes I know they are not mmos. Anyway so I logged in and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am done. Not much else to say. Got a Necro up to level 45 with articifer up to 225 but I just don't have it in me to take it any further. With 16% world completion there is absolutely no way I will ever find the motivation to continue. I remember swearing off themeparks after SWTOR. Well I'm going to try and swear them off again. We'll see. Anyway, back to the trusty single player/coop PC games. 

    Just curious OP.

     

    Did you try any other class?  becuase Necro is prolly the most boring out of all of them.

     

    That said,I did get bored to tears at about your level (42) with my main (Mesmer)..playing an Engineer has rekindled my interests a bit for now.

     

  • AerowynAerowyn BUZZARDS BAY, MAPosts: 7,928Member
    Originally posted by tank017
    Originally posted by jpnole
    Well I have to admit the initial spell of GW2 was pretty strong. More so than any MMO I have ever played. Alas... I logged in today after not playing for a couple weeks. I admit to being lured away by Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Borderlands 2 and the recent Skyrim patch/DLC. Yes I know they are not mmos. Anyway so I logged in and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am done. Not much else to say. Got a Necro up to level 45 with articifer up to 225 but I just don't have it in me to take it any further. With 16% world completion there is absolutely no way I will ever find the motivation to continue. I remember swearing off themeparks after SWTOR. Well I'm going to try and swear them off again. We'll see. Anyway, back to the trusty single player/coop PC games. 

    Just curious OP.

     

    Did you try any other class?  becuase Necro is prolly the most boring out of all of them.

     

     

    ha! very true.. i so bad wanted necro to be my main in beta but after trying every class to me necro is by far the least fun to play imho

    I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

  • tank017tank017 Glendale, CAPosts: 2,192Member
    Originally posted by Aerowyn
    Originally posted by tank017
    Originally posted by jpnole
    Well I have to admit the initial spell of GW2 was pretty strong. More so than any MMO I have ever played. Alas... I logged in today after not playing for a couple weeks. I admit to being lured away by Torchlight 2, Dishonored, Borderlands 2 and the recent Skyrim patch/DLC. Yes I know they are not mmos. Anyway so I logged in and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I am done. Not much else to say. Got a Necro up to level 45 with articifer up to 225 but I just don't have it in me to take it any further. With 16% world completion there is absolutely no way I will ever find the motivation to continue. I remember swearing off themeparks after SWTOR. Well I'm going to try and swear them off again. We'll see. Anyway, back to the trusty single player/coop PC games. 

    Just curious OP.

     

    Did you try any other class?  becuase Necro is prolly the most boring out of all of them.

     

     

    ha! very true.. i so bad wanted necro to be my main in beta but after trying every class to me necro is by far the least fun to play imho

    Same here

    I had it set for my main as well,but just couldnt bring myself to keep going.

  • khameleonkhameleon Miami, FLPosts: 372Member

    I will only login for halloween event and 1 time or so a week. Teh game is boring overall. The non-guild chat is dead 95% of the time except for the "LFG for dungeon" calls. 0 teamwork on regular maps needed, just run around single player game.

    Game is good in that its free, so you can play it when you are bored of your main games.

    I see 4-5 MMOs in the works that look much much more innovative and intersting. I will play War Z, DOTA 2, LOL and Raiderz along with my steam games and GW2 ony when events or when need a rest from main games I mentioned.

    Not a bad game, but it failed to draw me in, boring story, and just a bland game.

    GAME TIL YOU DIE!!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.