Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oceanic server full!

JenkzJenkz Member UncommonPosts: 94

Seas of Sorrow and isle of janthir are full and i cannot get in, just purchased the game 3 hours ago, installed did the patch i can't even get into character selection!

Wonder how long it will take just for me to get in, any aussies have a clue?

Comments

• lathaanlathaan Member UncommonPosts: 476
    as server-changing is still free, you can start on any server - even play together with the aussies (not WvW tho, there you always fight for your current home server) - and try hopping over to the server you want to be on, from time to time.
  • QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Simply transfer from another server when the population drop.
  • Stx11Stx11 Member Posts: 415

Be a Trendsetter!

Establish a strong Aussie community on Tarnished Coast! (We need more overnight players for WvW >.>)

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by QSatu
    Simply transfer from another server when the population drop.

^ just roll on another server and everyday keep an eye on that server you will get in as long as they keep the free transfers open

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• FionFion Member UncommonPosts: 2,348

It is a sunday afternoon so populations are high at the moment. So as others have said, join another server for now and when you see the oceanic servers go from full to heavy or medium, just transfer your existing characters to them. It's free and xfers all your chars, usually within just a few moments.

Most servers drop from full during the weekdays off-prime time. So even if you do it before say going to work in the morning tomorrow, the servers should be open to transfer.