Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion 4.0 - New Class : Gunner [Video]

KassinaKassina Member UncommonPosts: 29

As Title say the preview of the 1 of the new Class in Aion 4.0  - Gunner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr7btKc_hdQ

As damn huge "Cannon"  too:D

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Kassina
    As Title say the preview of the 1 of the new Class in Aion 4.0  - Gunner:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr7btKc_hdQAs damn huge "Cannon"  too:D

The problem with all these additions to games is your excitement lasts just about as long as the trailer.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    I got happy in the pants for a few, thanks. Then I came back to reality and remembered "hey, Aion's run by a crap publisher in EU" and "I need to investigate how bad the RNG is".
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Very nice video showing the new class.
  • KassinaKassina Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Very nice video showing the new class.

Indeed i actualy liked the video, but ofc we will have to wait and see when they finaly update to 4.0.

Far i know the 4.0 will be more pvp based update as the previous updates such as 3.0/3.5 majority was pve related, ofc i this point i do not have much info/backup regarding this, obviously sooner or later we wil lknow more details regarding 4.0 :)

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    ok so at first is was like " -insert homosexual slang- " .....until the dude pulled out the arm mounted bazooka. Fak ya! i'ma gonna have to boot up Aion just to try that thing.
  • grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

Haven't played this game in quite some time.  But my initial impression was "doesn't this class seem out of place?"

Originally posted by grimal

Haven't played this game in quite some time.  But my initial impression was "doesn't this class seem out of place?"

Actually the Gunner class is very popular with Asian mmos.

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Probably not the most mature of responses but I can't help but snicker at how silly this looks.

It kinda looses the coolness if he's just firing non-stop without ever reloading and his cannon keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger.

Although I suppose the latter might be a common fantasy amongst Asian men.

It just looks too much over the top. Coolness needs to be balanced by a hint of reality, because it's only cool in contrast to the mundane. If everything is cool then nothing is actually cool.

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

Ranger does not reload either, as long it as arrows, this Gunner probably similar have to buy "bullets" :)

Aion did not officialy added the 3 new chars names, so ofc might change untill is officialy released.

Other thing is 1 of the 3 classes still "secret" and far i know 4.0 will hit Korean servers at the end of 2012, maybe around December time Christmas :)

By that maybe in month time or so they will implement 4.0 in the tests servers :)

Always funny when people compare fantasy to reality.
  • NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Ranger does not reload either, as long it as arrows, this Gunner probably similar have to buy "bullets" :)

Aion did not officialy added the 3 new chars names, so ofc might change untill is officialy released.

Other thing is 1 of the 3 classes still "secret" and far i know 4.0 will hit Korean servers at the end of 2012, maybe around December time Christmas :)

By that maybe in month time or so they will implement 4.0 in the tests servers :)

No joke, I'm thinking it's a Gundam. image

Gunner

Bard, this one was easy.

Gundam. *nods*

http://na.aiononline.com/news/announcements/first-look-new-40-player-classes

Originally posted by NBlitz

No joke, I'm thinking it's a Gundam. image

Gunner

Bard, this one was easy.

Gundam. *nods*

http://na.aiononline.com/news/announcements/first-look-new-40-player-classes

lol were u came up with such name :D Machine Gun Preacher would be more suitable, dunno just me sayingimageimage

• EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91

the gunner looks like megaman @_@

well errr... only in the way how the bazuka is placed on its arm though

First impression ive the skills are similar to a Ranger, Sorcerer, and even Sin or maybe was just me :D

Female Gunner

Look great the outfit, special female looks sexy :D

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    the o.s.t. is nice
  • UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    What the F?  This class does not belong in Aion...