Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War of Angels: Enter The Bloody Arena, Get Soaked In Blood (Money)

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Neowiz'  War of Angels launched its "Bloody Arena" update this past week. Players can log in as of 10/17 and compete in PVP matches for pvp weapons, armor, and "blood money".  Groups of three, four, or five combatants can compete against each other in these matches.  And two brand new sets of armor and weapons can be bought with the blood money.

The rules of the Bloody Arena are simple - two teams enter, one team leaves. Groups of three, four or five combatants, above level forty are eligible to enter the arena by talking to the Combat Broker in the main city of Enes. Anything goes in the battleground, and combat doesn't stop until one team is eliminated. However, it's not over 'till it's over: fallen teammates can continue to contribute to the battle by lashing out with melee attacks on opponents from holding cells on the perimeter of the arena, where they must remain until one side is completely wiped out.

Head on over to the official site to download and give it a try... you know, if you're into that sort of thing.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Is this game really worth a shot?
  • gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    I'm also wondering the same thing.
  • bluezone5bluezone5 Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Yeah, the games pretty awesome. Theres a ton of content. I'd recommend giving WoA a shot!
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

Originally posted by Robokapp
    hasnt this been dead for years?

there is new version of WoA :)

• DrigusDrigus Member CommonPosts: 50

Don't even try it. 

• BTrayaLBTrayaL Member UncommonPosts: 624
    Originally posted by bluezone5
    Yeah, the games pretty awesome. Theres a ton of content. I'd recommend giving WoA a shot!

You have registered in the day you have posted this, and this is the ONLY post.

Sorry :)

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    Originally posted by marganculos

Originally posted by Robokapp
    hasnt this been dead for years?

there is new version of WoA :)

nevermind... just downloaded, logged in and deleted in 5 minutes... still same sux game >.<

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Is the team who leaves the winner or the loser  :3 kekekekekeke

the gam relaunched not long ago so it has not recieve many updates yet