Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No World PVP?

I really wanted to play this game but it looks like there is no World PVP so I probably won't. To bad because it has a huge game world, it looks bigger then WoW without the expansions. Does anyone know if they will implement world pvp sometime?

Comments

• PsyentistPsyentist Member UncommonPosts: 46

There is an arena which is accessible at any time.  There's plenty of grief-whores there to forfill your need for penis comparisons and debating equipment.  

Frankly, I am a huge lover of open pvp too, dive bombing some sucker trying to kill a boss is both rewarding and hilarious, but really C9 does not suffer in any way from the lack of PWNAGE.  The Action-RPG combat is so engrossing and satifying you hardly miss the interpersonal conflicts and tension of open pvp in light of eyepopping physical accuracy and finger-busting combos.

• RompRomp Member Posts: 10
    Originally posted by Psyentist

There is an arena which is accessible at any time.  There's plenty of grief-whores there to forfill your need for penis comparisons and debating equipment.  

Frankly, I am a huge lover of open pvp too, dive bombing some sucker trying to kill a boss is both rewarding and hilarious, but really C9 does not suffer in any way from the lack of PWNAGE.  The Action-RPG combat is so engrossing and satifying you hardly miss the interpersonal conflicts and tension of open pvp in light of eyepopping physical accuracy and finger-busting combos.

I love the way you describe things!

Grief-Whores! Dive bombing some sucker! (Sounded like Muff Dive)...

Eyepoppong physical Accuracy!! Finger-bursting combos!...

Thumbs-up! .. you just made me laugh!