Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

darn i want to see this game go live someday soon

defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

any chance to take the lead another dev company?

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN

Comments

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by defector1968

any chance to take the lead another dev company?

Less than none.

There was very little of a completed game actually there, but much more importantly, MGM (or their bankruptcy trustee) pulled/did not renew the license.

Plus the former owner of the company making SGW is dodging lawsuits and likely criminal charges in multiple states.

This game is dead, embalmed, mummified, and buried... deep.

• TylantiaTylantia Member UncommonPosts: 69

Originally posted by Burntvet
    Originally posted by defector1968 darn i want to see this game go live someday soon any chance to take the lead another dev company?
    Less than none.

There was very little of a completed game actually there, but much more importantly, MGM (or their bankruptcy trustee) pulled/did not renew the license.

Plus the former owner of the company making SGW is dodging lawsuits and likely criminal charges in multiple states.

This game is dead, embalmed, mummified, and buried... deep.

Basically that sadly. However Stargate Resistance has an 80% chance of coming back (3rd person shooter/online FPS hybrid) keep an eye out for what happens there :)

# SW:TOR : Tylantia, Sivis, Aeonis, Aehris, Xaehrin, Vhyce, Tehren, Suvis
    # Ryzom : Kasumi / Secor / Anuihlm
    # City of Heroes/Villains : @Tylantia
    # Age of Empires Online : Tylantia (Abydos server)
    # Stargate Worlds : Kadael
    # WoW : Tylantia, Siinaar, Sivis, Moofangles, Aehr, Cehr, Chaizen, Ocep, Tzias

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    Good times, I was a member of the forums for about two years, shame it all went tits up and even resistance ended up in the bin. Still have it on steam but can't do anything with it!