Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Randayn: The Odyssey

2»

Comments

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Randayn

Originally posted by Aerowyn so you broke your promise already.. meh people's words mean nothing nowadays..
    I'm sorry....a bit tipsy...will keep my mouth shut :P

Dear Diary,

Wine coolers will do that, seems to be a theme with you. That and baiting the forums.

I like my story, played it all the way to 80.

*Thanks for sharing

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737

At level 12 right now.  Im one of those tree dudes cuz it was the best (of the available) zones I want to do.  I had a comment....why, during the story, does this dude make armor for a bad guy that I have to beat that allows him to never die, and then doesn't make it for the ones he's friends with?  Terrible story...

At level 12 and had to log off...so boring.  But, i will continue on, because I must find the "game of the future" in there somewhere...

Only decent stories or i may say 'tolerable' ones are on Asura side. The msot boring stories i came across were for humans and norn. Even sylvari is bit better. Havent tried charr yet.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by halflife25

At level 12 right now.  Im one of those tree dudes cuz it was the best (of the available) zones I want to do.  I had a comment....why, during the story, does this dude make armor for a bad guy that I have to beat that allows him to never die, and then doesn't make it for the ones he's friends with?  Terrible story...

At level 12 and had to log off...so boring.  But, i will continue on, because I must find the "game of the future" in there somewhere...

Only decent stories or i may say 'tolerable' ones are on Asura side. The msot boring stories i came across were for humans and norn. Even sylvari is bit better. Havent tried charr yet.

The Charr storyline is actually pretty good. I think it's a bit over the top, but overall, I enjoy it.

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

The Charr storyline is actually pretty good. I think it's a bit over the top, but overall, I enjoy it.

I agree...I just didnt like playing a Charr :P

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

blacked out drunk storyline from norn is by far my favorite early story in the game.. just too funny

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Aerowyn

blacked out drunk storyline from norn is by far my favorite early story in the game.. just too funny

The last toon I rerolled was a Norn Guardian. It's the one I play. Yes I still do. (play) It's still good to hop in when I've got less than an hour to kill (By kill I mean beat shiz up)

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737

I am currently playing a norn guardian (female). And thanks to the voice acting i play the game on mute. No kidding. That is how bad and cheesy voice acting is for norn females.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

I am currently playing a norn guardian (female). And thanks to the voice acting i play the game on mute. No kidding. That is how bad and cheesy voice acting is for norn females.

out of all the females i'd say norn is easily my least favorite VO but overall it's not that bad and they are going for the nordic/viking feel and think it fits it alright.. but i do like the other female races VO a lot better

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904

out of all the females i'd say norn is easily my least favorite VO but overall it's not that bad and they are going for the nordic/viking feel and think it fits it alright.. but i do like the other female races VO a lot better

haha..yeah, they sound like a strict principal of a high school :P

Somewhere along the way, they confused Nordic Viking Female with Giant Amazon Supermodels (Who can't act)

And again, to be fair, WoW did it too, back in Wrath.