Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ingame footage DFUW- [mod edit - Not Actually Footage]

Just a bit ingame footage from DFUW.

Keep in mind, its not 100% done....

I believe 50% is old footage, 50% is DFUW footage. (not completed).

http://vimeo.com/39486352

Comments

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813

that's old footage of the WiP for Darkfall 2010. A lot has changed in the meantime graphics-wise.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751
    Thanks for the video, thank god for teams like AV within this industry.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

I love Aventurine, they love videogames and you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

It might not be everyone cup of tea, but certainly it is something unique.

I already plan to have 2 accounts in DF:UW ( Sorry SWTOR, TSW and Co.)

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by ste2000I love Aventurine, they love videogames and you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

That I can agree with.

Sadly, passionate gamer makes very poor qualification for game designer/maker. And you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

:-P

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

Love it.

Definitely getting that Turkish Rambo vibe from the vid.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    Originally posted by AdamTM

Love it.

The what?

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Gdemami

Originally posted by ste2000

I love Aventurine, they love videogames and you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

That I can agree with.

Sadly, passionate gamer makes very poor qualification for game designer/maker. And you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

Darkfall was probally the best MMORPG i have played.. maybe SWG was a bit better for me but still its right up there.

Sure it had a few nasty issues at the start and sure its not for everyone but still i ahve had some of awesome fun playing that game and i cant wait for the new one.

• wartyxwtwartyxwt Member Posts: 172

This thread and content is so misleading that it should be deleted for the good of DF.

That is a 6month old clone of an old video filmed around a year before release of the original "documentary"

• SnoepieSnoepie Member UncommonPosts: 485
    Originally posted by wartyxwt

This thread and content is so misleading that it should be deleted for the good of DF.

That is a 6month old clone of an old video filmed around a year before release of the original "documentary"

this indeed..

Some people here find stuff on the internet.. and think they inventing the wheel..

Look @ the threads being made here.. its funny

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

Originally posted by wartyxwt

Originally posted by Xasapis

Originally posted by AdamTM

Love it.

The what?

Look up Turkish Rambo, then it will make more sense.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Originally posted by ste2000I love Aventurine, they love videogames and you can see that by looking at Darkfall.

That I can agree with.

I know you prefer superior games such as WAR, SWTOR and the likes.
    I would rather have someone poke my eyes with a fork than playing those shallow steaming pile of crap.

• wartyxwtwartyxwt Member Posts: 172

That I can agree with.

I know you prefer superior games such as WAR, SWTOR and the likes. I would rather have someone poke my eyes with a fork than playing those shallow steaming pile of crap.

Hahaha, so would I (been there, seen em all) however doesn't make the content of this thread any better. Honestly, this thread can only end in flames and/or bannings - that video is about 2 years old, contains NO DF:UW footage, generally speaking has out of date info (like it actually has any, typical AV)

Again, everybody, prospective DF:UW players, that video is about 2 years old, contains NO DF:UW footage

This discussion has been closed.