Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: First Annual 'Firefall Fest' Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Red 5 has announced that the first annual Firefall Fest will run from October 22-27th and will feature tons of PvP matches and some real life star power in the form of Felicia Day, Wil Wheaton and more during the event.

We want to invite you to join us for the first ever Firefall Fest, a week-long celebration of Firefall and its community that will be streamed through our partners at Twitch.TV!

From October 22nd until October 27th, join the likes of Nathan Fillion, Wil Wheaton, Day9, Live on Three, Seananners, and many more, as they chat live with viewers, give away prizes from Razer and AMD, and even jump into the game to take the fight to the Chosen or jump into a few matches of PvP.

Check out the full schedule of events on the Firefall Fest site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• coomscooms Member Posts: 219
    This seems great and all but am I the only one tired of seeing all these awesome firefall things and not being able to even play? FFS open up the beta so people can play and enjoy all these events..

• 9ineven9ineven Member UncommonPosts: 168

It's pretty easy now to get an invitation.

Do you want one ? Send me a PM with a valid email address.

EDIT: Invitations gone !

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    Of all the "celebrities" listed on their site, I only recognize Wheaton, Fillion, and Day. Still they are all three interesting personalities!
  • Stryx74Stryx74 Member UncommonPosts: 66
        Does anyone else think it's bizarre to have a Fest without having a released game? Maybe they should call it something like Beta Tester Appreciation Party. Who cares about a Fest for a game that doesnt exist beyond screenshots and movies for most? I hate that producers announce games so far out from release these days and having a fan event before you even finish your game baffles me. According to Wiki they just hit their two year announcement with no game mark. Looks cool though. :)