Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online: Autumn Wind to Bring Big Changes

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Allods Online will be updating soon with the Autumn Wind content upgrade. The patch will bring some big changes to the game including an overhauled user interface, a revamp of the Xadaganian female and additions to crafting and the popular skirmish system.

A large list of improvements storms into Allods Online this month with a variety of user interface changes. Summon Astral ships instantly when entering the hanger, sort the Deposit Box at the click of a button with newly implemented sorting options, and gain instant access to abilities with the combined and re-ordered Action Bar. Quest Icons have also been introduced, letting users know which quests are repeatable, important, optional, or dungeon based.  Plus support classes will find monitoring their party’s buffs and debuffs much easier with the new UI order, ranking each by duration and importance.

Find out more on the Allods Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    I would have played this game if everything wasnt dependent on the cash shop. every little thing they add its based on getting a item from the cash shop.
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    ...and yet it's still P2W...Zzzzzzzzz.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by marz.at.play
    ...and yet it's still P2W...Zzzzzzzzz.

It's not just pay to win, it's pay a LOT to win.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244
    No it's not, did you guys even play the game. I think not.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Everket

Once you get into the higher levels it is probably one of the most pay-to-win games out there.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Originally posted by Everket

Once you get into the higher levels it is probably one of the most pay-to-win games out there.

^This. When I played once you hit 30 the P2W (or even be able to do anything without being gimped) existed. It wasn't long after (when i quit) they basically required Cash shop items or you couldn't expect to take on content anywhere near your level. 

There 'solution' was making a daily quest to get the dumb cash shop potion or what not which is NOT a solution. It

Big changes = making the game playable for f2p without dumb potions to actually have the ability to do so. Till then, this game isn't worth even a glance.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    They put a lot of money and effort when they made this game but made the huge mistake of  going overboard on the item mall. This game has my favorit playable race ever (out of every single game i ever played)its a race where your character is 3 small  little fluffy creatures.   http://www.allods.net/images/ao/screens/AllodsOnline_igromir08_29.jpg         heres an image and yes you can customize all 3 of them  and choose genders.