Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Ultima Online (Isometric) type 3D MMORPG?

QuicksandQuicksand Aurora, COPosts: 604Member Uncommon

I would like to know if there are any MMORPG's like UO (gameplay, features and view) but with 3d'ish nice looking graphics ?

Thanks in advance. 

www.90and9.net
www.prophecymma.com

Comments

• NeherunNeherun St. MichelPosts: 278Member

There's Mortal Online, with its features you could call MO UO's carbon copy, but with Unreal Engine and first person view. However, the gameplay itself is rather, let's say buggy. But if you are willing to take a shot:

https://account.mortalonline.com/

14-days free trial.

• QuicksandQuicksand Aurora, COPosts: 604Member Uncommon
    Thanks for the suggestion, however, I mean an Isometric (like UO) 3d game with UO type gameplay.

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

• ShadowedMareShadowedMare Minster, OHPosts: 30Member

Ashen Empires (Used to be Dransik) 

http://ashenempires.com

The Shadowed Mare - A Tavern North of Caldera and an Elder Scrolls Online Fansite and Forums.

• CaldenforCaldenfor Meredith, NHPosts: 133Member
    Originally posted by Quicksand

I would like to know if there are any MMORPG's like UO (gameplay, features and view) but with 3d'ish nice looking graphics ?

Thanks in advance. 

I don't know of any that are available, sorry. I only know of the one in my head. Getting it on paper slowly but surely, a lot of alterations need to be made, but the core design decisions remain.

FFA PvP has been removed from the game in my concept. There is potential for "lawless" areas where FFA PvP could exist, but that is not something I am focusing on at this time. Rather than just Order vs Chaos, there will be three faction war. It is an MMORPG that the players are refugees and gameplay is heavily influenced by discovery and reclaiming the world once ruled by humans.

• aphydorkaphydork Boring, ORPosts: 133Member
    All I could think about was Ragnarok Online. Sorry. I had to plug it.