Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War Z not on MMORPG.COM?

DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963
why isn't it on these forums, its a very popular new sandbox MMo, they have other trash here, but NOT a very popular great game??   so confused by that ...... They even have games that been offline for years here, but not War z... Sigh

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759
    You have to look in the T section, the site accounts for "The". Im guessing you were looking in W for just War Z.
  • blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615
    curse you "The", confusing people and making people post topics they would not post otherwise. :P
     Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307
    Is War Z going to be for PC only?
  • NeherunNeherun Member UncommonPosts: 280

I'm pretty darn sure that WarZ =/= DayZ, WarZ is just some assholes riding on DayZ's name.

Can't support freeloaders.

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

The??

Its War Z, Not  The War Z...

odd

PS: Most games follow and clone one another.. So stop crying.

• AcidBurnedAcidBurned Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Originally posted by Darkcrystal

The??

Its War Z, Not  The War Z...

odd

PS: Most games follow and clone one another.. So stop crying.

The game and the forums are clearly The War Z http://thewarz.com/

The War Z Forums

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    why isn't it on these forums, its a very popular new sandbox MMo, they have other trash here, but NOT a very popular great game??   so confused by that ...... They even have games that been offline for years here, but not War z... Sigh

That's a bit of a stretch.

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Originally posted by Neherun

I'm pretty darn sure that WarZ =/= DayZ, WarZ is just some assholes riding on DayZ's name.

Can't support freeloaders.

It's a shame it's already 100 times better than DayZ <:

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Originally posted by SlickShoes

That's a bit of a stretch.

Not nearly as much of a stretch as calling it a sandbox MMORPG.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon