Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ask a guy who got clubbed in the head after 2 minutes of playing War Z anything

Locked out for 24 hours, HAHA 

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    HAHA then you have 4 other characters to use
  • gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    hahahah xD , tell us how it is so far i still have a bunch to download 
  • ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

My download looks like it stopped at 1390mb.

Anyway,i'm gonna club people in the head just like that when im in.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    How are you able to post here if you were clubbed in the head?
  • NavacNavac Member Posts: 37
    It was a joke relax man :P  The game keeps crashing for me at the moment : /  After about 5 to 10 minutes or so.  The world is pretty creepy at night, running is a bit slow.  All I've been able to gather so far
    crashing thing was expected

Crashed 3 times so far now..  While me and this other dude were clubbing a zombie in the head with our flash lights

Edit* damn typos

• gunthologygunthology Member Posts: 50
    how do i check my download speed , it only says updating build blah blah 1328mb left
    Originally posted by Navac
    Crashed 3 times so far now..  While I me and this other dude were clubbing a zombie in the head with out flash lights

sounds fun

Originally posted by Purutzil
    How are you able to post here if you were clubbed in the head?

lol'd

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

So this game is basically DayZ? but without the need for ARmA 2?  Everythign ive seen from it...looks just the same aside from maps.

And do you feel it was worth the fee for early beta access? If you did pay.

I would have to say for me it's unplayable right now unfortunately.  Constantly crashing at the moment, oh well..  Hopefully they'll fix it soon, I noticed a lot of characters running and abrubtly stopping then logging out 10 seconds later, might be happening to a number of people.  The world looks pretty nice though, properly creepy at night.
  • roo67roo67 Member Posts: 402
    Originally posted by Raxeon
    Originally posted by curriertemporary
    Shit game is shit.

you need to stop trolling

Someones already reported him . He must be bored if hes nothing better to do than this .

Originally posted by salenger

So this game is basically DayZ? but without the need for ARmA 2?  Everythign ive seen from it...looks just the same aside from maps.

Very similar to DayZ, though zombies are supposed to be a threat in this game.  

I would say it was not worth buying for me as I can't play the game right now, may have to wait a few days before I can unfortunately

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197

for me it worth paying to help them develop the game and make more updates since its B2P no subs , if you think this game is the same like DayZ then you either never played DayZ or your graphics are so crappy that you cant tell the difference buddy, concept is the same, everything else its just better in WarZ

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

Originally posted by dinos_21

for me it worth paying to help them develop the game and make more updates since its B2P no subs , if you think this game is the same like DayZ then you either never played DayZ or your graphics are so crappy that you cant tell the difference buddy, concept is the same, everything else its just better in WarZ

I don't see how you can make a statement that the game is better when it has been up for maybe an hour or so

• NotoriousXNotoriousX Member UncommonPosts: 197

I don't see how you can make a statement that the game is better when it has been up for maybe an hour or so

check gameplay video at official website and compare, its way obvious the differense

Tormented echoes of a fallen Eden
    I longed for her beauty
    Yet from dust, she returned
    The dream, an enigma.... silent

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

check gameplay video at official website and compare, its way obvious the differense

Well overall quality yes in those videos was far superior...but animations and gameplay looked identical, i dont forget Dayz...was not a final live state, i think Warz would probably be just that.

im sure the crashing is just a bug and it will be patched tonite or tommorrow since it prevents people fromt esting
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

How do I pick up the candy bar you dropped?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

Originally posted by Loktofeit

This made me sad

This made me sad

that you dropped your candy bar?

• AdmiralWolverineAdmiralWolverine Member UncommonPosts: 29

Dont forget you have putting a mod that was litteraly stapled ontop of ARMA 2 to a game with a full dev team so you cant say either is better since they seem to be different things, also War Z would look better on a different engine..since Battle inc or somehting along those lines ( i forgot the name ) uses the same..and well its horrible..to me atleast anyway someone else may like it.

( God damn it MMO.. it was supposed to be a reply.. )

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

This made me sad

This made me laugh. image

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567

Some issues I heard about - Because of the small maps the spawns are very close, flashlights are one-hit kills for players, and take about 10-?? hits to kill one zombie. 

Hotfix is coming though. I'd link you to the forum post--but I doubt you'd get into the forums anyway.

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2