Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Three guest keys

IOWO-U4UA-52OX-XO56
Z616-HIP7-QVFW-OSOY
HOMI-WO1F-INQR-JDY7

Comments

• ZadawnZadawn Member UncommonPosts: 670

thanks

I'm going to try it.If it is instanced im going to pass on it,if its open world i'm going to buy it.

• TsumoTsumo Member UncommonPosts: 49

3 more keys for the beta which starts very soon. These keys are only valid for 48hrs.

Enjoy!

CUOV-3ROM-ZI5G-25ZJ
    JZJM-KIBV-XXSE-31VS
    XJ7A-Q3JP-6HQJ-NIFE

• SynthetickSynthetick Member Posts: 977

It's worth keeping in mind that even if you buy the Pioneer (package with buddy passes) access pack, you can play as the purchaser on the 15th. However, the buddy passes are not good for use until the 31st. I was just about to purchase earlier so me and a few buddies could play and then I saw that about the passes; so I'll be waiting until the 31st to purchase.

The purchase page on their website goes into a bit more detail on the breakdown:

https://account.thewarz.com/preorder/preorder.html

• Krypt-JakeKrypt-Jake Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Thanks for the keys guys, but cannot figure out where to redeem them! Is it because the account system/forum is currently down?
  • ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by Krypt-Jake
    Thanks for the keys guys, but cannot figure out where to redeem them! Is it because the account system/forum is currently down?

Like the previous poster said. The buddy key are usable on the 31th and after. Not before so I guess you can redeem them then.

• Krypt-JakeKrypt-Jake Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by Coman
    Originally posted by Krypt-Jake

Like the previous poster said. The buddy key are usable on the 31th and after. Not before so I guess you can redeem them then.

Ah okay thanks. I thought he just had meant that you could only play after the 31st, not redeem them before then.

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    nm

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• AlvanaAlvana Member UncommonPosts: 1
    We are unable to validate key without the email address from which they were distributed.
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

Please use the sticky for all requests and offers of keys/guest passes.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/856/view/forums/thread/367628/Guest-Pass-Offers-and-Requests.html

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.