Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transformers Universe: New Game Play Trailer Released, Beta Registrations Open

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Transformers Universe team has announced that beta registrations have officially opened for the MMO set to be released in 2013. To celebrate the announcement, the team has released the first-ever game play trailer from Transformers Universe. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VictorRedVictorRed Member Posts: 26

looks like it could be entertaining for a month or 2

• DfixDfix Member UncommonPosts: 238
    This game looks horrible. 

Vivik-Cerberus
  • kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

So.... Am I missing something or is there just absolutely no information at all about the actual game on their own site? Just a picture of Autobots and Decepticons, and a description of what theyre fighting (which we already know from loooooong ago). Not a single word about any features, combat, gameplay, etc?

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

grr why cant anyone make a good transformers game :(

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376
    Originally posted by kaiser3282

So.... Am I missing something or is there just absolutely no information at all about the actual game on their own site? Just a picture of Autobots and Decepticons, and a description of what theyre fighting (which we already know from loooooong ago). Not a single word about any features, combat, gameplay, etc?

So the game is like all three movies then.

Look, theres Transformers in it, substance is for nerds and geeks.

• knapuknapu Member Posts: 131
    box sales game nothing beyond .

I am the punishment of God...
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you
    — Genghis Khan

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Dint even finish the trailer.....
    Waiste of internetspace that could have been used for something much much better.

• notusernotuser Member Posts: 12
    waste of money and time
  • RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Okay Jagex, let me explain something to you. Gameplay footage does NOT mean a bunch of quick cutaway action shots without any sort of context to them. Gameplay footage means showing someone playing the game, showing off the UI, game systems, etc. What's been shown here may as well have been a prerendered cutscene.

Doesn't matter though. Game looks like crap.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Yeah... that is not the kind of gameplay i'd show of a something to be proud of... It was choppy, floaty and all in all unatached... Also in  a Transformers game maybe you should show of things... i dont know... TRANSFORMING.

But in all honesty it is a Clone Wars Adventure.. with guns. Not really designed for anyone above the age of 13... Not saying others can no enjoy it but i will pass this up until a REAL transformers MMO can be found.

This have been a good conversation

• SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    It's a browser-based game so I didn't really expect much.  Expectations: reached!
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Awful

Joined - July 2004

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916

It will no doubt be F2P of course, and slapped-together in record time with most of the complexity in the Cash Shop design. 

All hail F2P MMO #274,853...

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    So.....is it a fighter, action RPG, racing sim, MOBA or robot model viewer? From that "gameplay" trailer, I couldn't tell.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    i am afraid it will be neither... =P

This have been a good conversation

• spitfire1064spitfire1064 Member Posts: 61
    Have any of you played it yet or......oh wait it's MMORPG.com, land of negativity, carry on.
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

So.....is it a fighter, action RPG, racing sim, MOBA or robot model viewer? From that "gameplay" trailer, I couldn't tell.

My thoughts exactly... My 12 year old cousin might actually play this for a couple days

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by Dfix
    This game looks horrible. 

Hmmm... for sure they could make better job for first impression, but theme looks promising. As a kid always loved robots of any kind so for sure will try. :-) I just hope is not some Korean company behind or alike.