Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    SV is pathetic.  How are we to trust in their game when people are constantly duping and cheating to get by.  MO is shit and I'm not supporting them any longer.  
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

Starvault has proven time and time again, they cant fix sh$t> .

"I've got 0 faith in the MO economy. Nothing but dupes and exploits and a new one pops up every week."

"Dupers don't get discovered half as much as they should. so much money in the economy, and it's all because of this.

Ever wonder why no one needs to buy mats?
    "

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

all games have dupes, and SV has been fixing alot of these dupes and baning people, so you will be banned anyways..

But for you to sit here and say a game sucks, I like you to go make a game without any issues, you wouldn't even know where to start.

PS, I no longer play MO, just stating facts about game industry for indies and even AAA companys, I have found many Dupes in WOW and AOC, that took them ages to fix and I reported for months and never where fixed until months later..

• YojimboBimboYojimboBimbo Member Posts: 162
    Oh get that stupid argument out of here. I can't build a car, so I can't complain when i find out it is a piece of garbage? MO is full of dupes and I know as a fact, there are dupes right now.

Then the biggest dupers don't get permabanned and just come right back. MO sucks.
  • ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    Originally posted by Darkcrystal

all games have dupes, and SV has been fixing alot of these dupes and baning people, so you will be banned anyways..

But for you to sit here and say a game sucks, I like you to go make a game without any issues, you wouldn't even know where to start.

The "Id like to see you doing better" argument is really moot when it comes to a commercial product which customers pay price of a AAA mmo for. But hey, it is apparent that SV doesn't know where to start either, sure other games have dupes but MO seems to be leading when it comes to the amount of exploits. In many other games economy doesnt affect gameplay as much as in MO either, most you could do is buy a cool mount or some half decent armor at most. In MO; money is everything.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Video is removed, title is baiting. Locking thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.