Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 is trash

Really this game has a lame story,recycled GW1 themes and alot of trash Quests.

Quests: 

Once you completed your first map till lvl 15, youve basicily seen everything till lvl 80. Its always the same with the quests. The only new thing is some new skins and mobs hit harder, but have still the iq of a croach.  I dont know how many times ive seen those damn scorpions and worms, like in every freaking map.

WvWvW

Who plays that crap? Its utterly boring. It has no meaning and its just a gankfast with some usless benefits. Whats the most disgusting i found is that huge map with no teleports anywhere.

sPvP

Its boring and tedious. If you wanna win in 1vs1 you go make a assasin or warrior. All other classes are absolut trash. Deeper meaning then GW1 you say? oh commone, GW1 needed vent and a perfect timing: remeber  spike mages who needed perfect timing to kill enemy team? that was hard to organize and when you stood in the last hall fighting for the last title you felt great and excited. Here? WTFFFFFFFF BORING TRASH SHIT!

Graphics:

Good enough for the next 3 years.

Population:

You guys really belive the servers are full because of high population? I was a server administrator i could change the server capicity from previous 15k (full) to 5k (full). Not really hard hiding the fact populations drastically is decreasing. Cheap trick you did there A-Net.

Conclusion:

i wouldnt have bought GW2 if A-net didnt make that stupid mistake when my brother ordered 1 copy and got 2 instead. So dissapointed with this game. I just cant keep playing.

Where are guild halls where you guild met like in Gw1 to talk about the upcoming shedules? there is nothing here. Its all meaningless. Its boring- its like they made it this way to let you lose intereset to save money in the server architecture.

I dont know why the hell they thought trinity is bad. Its like saying in real world we dont need doctors, engineers, lawiers, etc.

GW2 is a form of kommunism, where everyone gets something, but still nothing. All are equal in a unequal world. Its strifing for utopia, where utopian-ideas failed before.

discuss

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Funny thing is that everybody who does not like the game always have the same complaints. Dont worry OP, better games are comming.image
  • korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

So you didn't play GW2 and now you're generalizing and thinking you'll just get away with it :D

poor try 0/10

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by Mannish
    Funny thing is that everybody who does not like the game always have the same complaints.

Trolls aren't known for their originality. Or sanity.

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777
    Originally posted by parrotpholk
    wtf is an ingeneurs and kommunism?

And cleaning team. 

I guess the president is the tank, congress dps, and the courts monks. LOL

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    Originally posted by parrotpholk
    wtf is an ingeneurs and kommunism?

Holy crap, I just figured out he meant engineers...

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by makii

<>

discuss

Oh honey. With your eye-catching topic title and choice of words (could've been a bit more neutral)...

This thread won't end well. Or simply locked.

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280
    Originally posted by korent1991

So you didn't play GW2 and now you're generalizing and thinking you'll just get away with it :D

poor try 0/10

excuse me, ofc i played it. Till lvl 60. with alot of sPvP and WvWvW. Ive been following the game like the most of us here.

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777

poor try 0/10

excuse me, ofc i played it. Till lvl 60. with alot of sPvP and WvWvW. Ive been following the game like the most of us here.

No you haven't 

• SQTOSQTO Member UncommonPosts: 189
    one persons trash is another persons treasure.  Not sure why this is so hard for people to understand. 
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by KingJiggly

poor try 0/10

No you haven't 

And if you did, you were clearly a pretty terrible PvPer.

The fact that you think Warriors and Thieves are the only classes capable of consistently winning 1v1s proves just that.

• MagaskaweelMagaskaweel Member UncommonPosts: 35

While we're on the subject of shitty analogies, I know a few doctors who are also engineers. In fact, I know that many people actually have more than one degree and are qualified to do more than one job.

But lets not bring common sense into this.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

I'll state one thing that really was upsetting about GW2, recycled mobs, there's very few types of mobs in the open world and they are repeated with a different colour in every biome.

Probably least diverse and interesting mob design in recent MMOs, bosses and dungeon mobs are pretty good though.

• kluukluu Member UncommonPosts: 46
    dont wry, many feel the same as you.  i wish this game is better
  • splitcoldsplitcold Member Posts: 73

WvWvW

Who plays that crap? Its utterly boring. It has no meaning and its just a gankfast with some usless benefits. Whats the most disgusting i found is that huge map with no teleports anywhere.

You can build waypoints in castles/keeps, did you stay at level 5?

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692

poor try 0/10

Reading comprehension isn't everyone's strong point dude.  I think the game gets boring but really man, I hope you did your daily inspection on your flame suite because the fanbois are all freaking out now because you just commited blasphemy by saying GW2 is trash.  Didn't you know it's the best thing since Jesus and puppies? 

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574

Quests: 

Once you completed your first map till lvl 15, youve basicily seen everything till lvl 80. Its always the same with the quests. The only new thing is some new skins and mobs hit harder, but have still the iq of a croach.  I dont know how many times ive seen those damn scorpions and worms, like in every freaking map.

WvWvW

sPvP

Its boring and tedious. If you wanna win in 1vs1 you go make a assasin or warrior. All other classes are absolut trash. Deeper meaning then GW1 you say? oh commone, GW1 needed vent and a perfect timing: remeber  spike mages who needed perfect timing to kill enemy team? that was hard to organize and when you stood in the last hall fighting for the last title you felt great and excited. Here? WTFFFFFFFF BORING TRASH SHIT!

Graphics:

Conclusion:

i wouldnt have bought GW2 if A-net didnt make that stupid mistake when my brother ordered 1 copy and got 2 instead. So dissapointed with this game. I just cant keep playing.

Where are guild halls where you guild met like in Gw1 to talk about the upcoming shedules? there is nothing here. Its all meaningless. Its boring- its like they made it this way to let you lose intereset to save money in the server architecture.

I dont know why the hell they thought trinity is bad. Its like saying in real world we dont need doctors, engineers, lawiers, etc.

GW2 is a form of kommunism, where everyone gets something, but still nothing. All are equal in a unequal world. Its strifing for utopia, where utopian-ideas failed before.

discuss

Discuss?  Whats to discuss?  You have made many strawman arguments and apples to oranges  argements and you expect a civil discourse?  I think not.  Your opinions, although your alone, are without merit and reeks of ignorance and trolldom.  I disagree with everything you've stated veheminently.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Mannish
    Funny thing is that everybody who does not like the game always have the same complaints. Dont worry OP, better games are comming.image

Like what?  PS2? AA? or this golden sandbox of uderness I always here about but not a single studio is developing.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• AzzatakyAzzataky Member UncommonPosts: 208
    He loves it so much and he is ashamed of it so he is trying to troll. How nice of him.

Played: Lineage 2,Guild Wars 1 and 2, Age of Conan, Ragnarok Online, LOTRO, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, EvE online
    Tried: KAL Online, Face of Mankind, ROSE online
    Playing: CS:GO

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Really this game has a lame story,recycled GW1 themes and alot of trash Quests.Quests: Once you completed your first map till lvl 15, youve basicily seen everything till lvl 80. Its always the same with the quests. The only new thing is some new skins and mobs hit harder, but have still the iq of a croach.  I dont know how many times ive seen those damn scorpions and worms, like in every freaking map. WvWvWWho plays that crap? Its utterly boring. It has no meaning and its just a gankfast with some usless benefits. Whats the most disgusting i found is that huge map with no teleports anywhere. sPvPIts boring and tedious. If you wanna win in 1vs1 you go make a assasin or warrior. All other classes are absolut trash. Deeper meaning then GW1 you say? oh commone, GW1 needed vent and a perfect timing: remeber  spike mages who needed perfect timing to kill enemy team? that was hard to organize and when you stood in the last hall fighting for the last title you felt great and excited. Here? WTFFFFFFFF BORING TRASH SHIT! Graphics:Good enough for the next 3 years. Conclusion:i wouldnt have bought GW2 if A-net didnt make that stupid mistake when my brother ordered 1 copy and got 2 instead. So dissapointed with this game. I just cant keep playing.Where are guild halls where you guild met like in Gw1 to talk about the upcoming shedules? there is nothing here. Its all meaningless. Its boring- its like they made it this way to let you lose intereset to save money in the server architecture.    I dont know why the hell they thought trinity is bad. Its like saying in real world we dont need doctors, engineers, lawiers, etc.GW2 is a form of kommunism, where everyone gets something, but still nothing. All are equal in a unequal world. Its strifing for utopia, where utopian-ideas failed before. discuss

It's okay lil buddy, you should spend more time with books and studying anyways, you know reading and writing.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860

It's your opinion OP. There are hundreds of thousands that would argue with you who are playing right now and having a great time.

Press on with your game of choice, and I hope it makes you happy as I have been playing GW2. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Originally posted by Azzataky
    He loves it so much and he is ashamed of it so he is trying to troll. How nice of him.

Maybe he's making a push for it to be a playable race too,.

Originally posted by MMOGamer71
    Originally posted by Azzataky He loves it so much and he is ashamed of it so he is trying to troll. How nice of him.
    Maybe he's making a push for it to be a playable race too,.

I admit I'd play a Troll race, it would be like a Mesmer with distractions and debuffs.

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280
    Originally posted by Zylaxx

Quests: 

WvWvW

sPvP

Graphics:

Conclusion:

discuss

Discuss?  Whats to discuss?  You have made many strawman arguments and apples to oranges  argements and you expect a civil discourse?  I think not.  Your opinions, although your alone, are without merit and reeks of ignorance and trolldom.  I disagree with everything you've stated veheminently.

There are only a few who will understand. Like there are only a few who are qualified to be Presidents, doctors, engineers. And the ones that dont understand or are blind yet to see, will continue in theyr dellusional world.

Analyzing something in a high degree, is a skill that not everyone has. Like some are able to hold perfect speeches, where others fail in theyr first sentences. 

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919

WoW is trash.

AoC is trash.

Rift is trash.

Planetside is trash.

SWtoR is trash.

Aion is trash.

GW is trash.

Archeage is trash.

Everything is trash...

Except for the game I like which will be the savior of the genre, and everyone shall praise me as the messiah who brought the attention of the world to my super amazing game. And anyone who hates it is a loser.

/thread.

Originally posted by Zylaxx Originally posted by makii Really this game has a lame story,recycled GW1 themes and alot of trash Quests. Quests:  Once you completed your first map till lvl 15, youve basicily seen everything till lvl 80. Its always the same with the quests. The only new thing is some new skins and mobs hit harder, but have still the iq of a croach.  I dont know how many times ive seen those damn scorpions and worms, like in every freaking map.   WvWvW Who plays that crap? Its utterly boring. It has no meaning and its just a gankfast with some usless benefits. Whats the most disgusting i found is that huge map with no teleports anywhere.   sPvP Its boring and tedious. If you wanna win in 1vs1 you go make a assasin or warrior. All other classes are absolut trash. Deeper meaning then GW1 you say? oh commone, GW1 needed vent and a perfect timing: remeber  spike mages who needed perfect timing to kill enemy team? that was hard to organize and when you stood in the last hall fighting for the last title you felt great and excited. Here? WTFFFFFFFF BORING TRASH SHIT!   Graphics: Good enough for the next 3 years.   Conclusion: i wouldnt have bought GW2 if A-net didnt make that stupid mistake when my brother ordered 1 copy and got 2 instead. So dissapointed with this game. I just cant keep playing. Where are guild halls where you guild met like in Gw1 to talk about the upcoming shedules? there is nothing here. Its all meaningless. Its boring- its like they made it this way to let you lose intereset to save money in the server architecture.         I dont know why the hell they thought trinity is bad. Its like saying in real world we dont need doctors, engineers, lawiers, etc. GW2 is a form of kommunism, where everyone gets something, but still nothing. All are equal in a unequal world. Its strifing for utopia, where utopian-ideas failed before.   discuss

There are only a few who will understand. Like there are only a few who are qualified to be Presidents, doctors, engineers. And the ones that dont understand or are blind yet to see, will continue in theyr dellusional world.

Analyzing something in a high degree, is a skill that not everyone has. Like some are able to hold perfect speeches, where others fail in theyr first sentences. 

You can't say squat about "Analyzing something in a high degree" when you can't spell to save your life... show us how it's done by analyzing your communications before you post.

This discussion has been closed.