Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does this game offer, whats its catch?

redman875redman875 Member Posts: 230

Not looking for a link to the website of a fansite, just looking for some quick info.

Whats this games angle?

This just another farm till you drop or quest hub till you drop, or a race to endgame to queue till you drop kind of games with new shiney graphics?

Does this game offer anything unique or interesting that might appeal to someone who cant stand the same old?

Im not implying theres anything negative with a good solid and beautiful (im assuming its gonna look great) korean grinder...done right with a lot of interesting stuff to farm these game can be better than the shallow race to endgame western games (GW2 ect).

Just curious on what people could expect jumping into this game with little knowledge on the game.  

Not looking for opinion or claims this games great or poor ect.  Just looking for some straight no nonsense answers as to what this game really is, what mechanics does it offer ect.

Oh also im assuming that its at least a year away from NA launch too..

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by redman875
    Not looking for a link to the website of a fansite, just looking for some quick info. Whats this games angle? This just another farm till you drop or quest hub till you drop, or a race to endgame to queue till you drop kind of games with new shiney graphics?Does this game offer anything unique or interesting that might appeal to someone who cant stand the same old? Im not implying theres anything negative with a good solid and beautiful (im assuming its gonna look great) korean grinder...done right with a lot of interesting stuff to farm these game can be better than the shallow race to endgame western games (GW2 ect).Just curious on what people could expect jumping into this game with little knowledge on the game.  Not looking for opinion or claims this games great or poor ect.  Just looking for some straight no nonsense answers as to what this game really is, what mechanics does it offer ect.Oh also im assuming that its at least a year away from NA launch too..

For me, this game intrigues me because of the graphics/art style, the way you travel is very kung fu theater, and its the only mmo with a legitimate grappling subclass which is something Ive wanted to try in this genre.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565
    Not as far as I can see. The game itself has a unique vibe, fun combat system, immersive world and story line, I guess if you want an MMO to play in your spare time go for it. But I've seen no long term plan to actually keep the hundreds of thousands of players who will buy this game on launch actually playing the game longer than the free month.
  • AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

I was going to answer but you deleted your account. I've seen this before on this site where people ask a question but delete the account right afterwards... I wonder why people do that.