Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding Strom Legion Beta

NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Hi,

Just wondering if this could be answered or referred by the community..

Are they doing premade characters for the beta testing of Storm Legion?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

Comments

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    i have one more question . the codes that were given by mmorpg .com for rift storm legion give us guranteed access to the beta or they are a chance that we might get invitation from trion . i would like mmorpg or trion representative to kindly comment it . 
  • EternalSage2000EternalSage2000 Member UncommonPosts: 29

One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.

Originally posted by EternalSage2000

One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.

i applied the key that i got on mmorpg.com . am i now guranteed to be in the beta ?

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing. 

Problem is i don't have a max character to transfer

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• strangiato2112strangiato2112 Member CommonPosts: 1,538
    Originally posted by Nitth

One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing.

Problem is i don't have a max character to transfer

they want people testing the new low level builds too, unless they start testing the max level zones I dont think youll see premades

• NamkoNamko Member Posts: 69
    Originally posted by lotaparty

i applied the key that i got on mmorpg.com . am i now guranteed to be in the beta ?

It should:

"These codes are good for the next two upcoming closed beta events, beginning with the first event, which runs from Oct. 19-24."

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Lotro:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Wheat"]Rolhad[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Wheat"]The Nine[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Wheat"]Evernight[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    Originally posted by Namko

It should:

"These codes are good for the next two upcoming closed beta events, beginning with the first event, which runs from Oct. 19-24."

actually i still have not recieved a client download or email from trion regarding beta tomorrow. So im not sure if they are running behind or not , i know my account for trion says beta key accepted and entered .

Originally posted by cronius77

It should:

actually i still have not recieved a client download or email from trion regarding beta tomorrow. So im not sure if they are running behind or not , i know my account for trion says beta key accepted and entered .

Same here... Beta site says: "Or redeem Sponsor Beta Key for chance at invite' 

src: http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/beta/

But that's not what I see on mmorpg's beta key page.

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SandyBrown"]Lotro:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Wheat"]Rolhad[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Wheat"]The Nine[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Wheat"]Evernight[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Originally posted by cronius77 Originally posted by Namko Originally posted by lotaparty Originally posted by EternalSage2000 One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.  
    It should: "These codes are good for the next two upcoming closed beta events, beginning with the first event, which runs from Oct. 19-24."

Yep still waiting for that client download...

It should:

mine too .no invitation email uptil now :(

Originally posted by EternalSage2000 One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.  
    It should: "These codes are good for the next two upcoming closed beta events, beginning with the first event, which runs from Oct. 19-24."

Found it on the website:
    Client download: http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/beta/?reg=au

Originally posted by EternalSage2000 One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.  

Yep still waiting for that client download...

what people have told me the client is same .i can login with my rift email and password .so i have update the beta client well in advance . 

Found it on the website:

yup it says this : "Can I participate if I haven’t pre-ordered yet?

Yes – you can redeem a beta key to increase your chance of receiving a beta invitation. Beta keys will be available through some of your favorite MMO gaming news sites."

Found it on the website:

Yes – you can redeem a beta key to increase your chance of receiving a beta invitation. Beta keys will be available through some of your favorite MMO gaming news sites."

Hm, Why didn't mmorpg.com said anything about that "chance"?

Found it on the website:

Hm, Why didn't mmorpg.com said anything about that "chance"?

not sure . still have not got any email from trion . scared now .still kepping my fingers crossed :P

Another 25 user Storm Legion Beta key: 7GXW-EGQX-2LER-WTDD-2DE2

• BoraellBoraell Member UncommonPosts: 97

not sure . still have not got any email from trion . scared now .still kepping my fingers crossed :P

I didnt get an email from Trion either but just tried to log in and it works, so dont wait till they tell you your in, give it a try!

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Originally posted by Boraell
    Originally posted by lotaparty Originally posted by Namko  
    I didnt get an email from Trion either but just tried to log in and it works, so dont wait till they tell you your in, give it a try!

I've been trying a couple days to logon and get a error 1035 about my pc's clock, they've not given me a working fix yet... I'm supposed to be in this beta, never received any email either saying yes it's active, or any kind of special download or patch... and here it is the 19th, they told me it would be active in the morning but didn't state any actual time or time-zone... I'm far from impressed so far!

Originally posted by saker

Originally posted by Boraell

I've been trying a couple days to logon and get a error 1035 about my pc's clock, they've not given me a working fix yet... I'm supposed to be in this beta, never received any email either saying yes it's active, or any kind of special download or patch... and here it is the 19th, they told me it would be active in the morning but didn't state any actual time or time-zone... I'm far from impressed so far!

Have you tried to log in now?

Btw: There was a countdown for Beta 2:  http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/beta/

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Originally posted by cronius77 Originally posted by Namko Originally posted by lotaparty Originally posted by EternalSage2000 One of my freinds is in the beta.  He copied his live character to the PTR for beta testing,  and you are guaranteed beta entry if you preorder the expansion.  There are also a few drawings being held on various sites where you have a chance at acquiring a key.  

Found it on the website:

Thanks for the download link, this seems to be exactly what I needed!

Originally posted by saker

Found it on the website:

Thanks for the download link, this seems to be exactly what I needed!

u are very much welcome :)

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    You just transfer over a character from what it seems. As far as I seen, no, there are no premade characters to test.