Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• Rique9986Rique9986 Anywhere, DCPosts: 35Member
    Originally posted by Dranny

Sent and you should remove your email now.

You rock, thanks a ton!

• XsonicXsonic Houston, TXPosts: 93Member

21 day invite here for you! no need to ask!

EVE Online 21 day trial direct link

Add me on steam or xfire with the username: bonnolog

I can guide you in game and whatnot =) try to make the best experience off the trial.

• kingverkingver Hilliard, OHPosts: 7Member

Beware some of these adds are fakes.  they Promise you Isk but never give it.  they get stuff for you joining so it is very good for them.   I took a 21 day pass signed up for 90 days emailed the person telling them I subscribed and they said great have fun thanks for joining.  Stiffed.  So watch out

• hansolo42hansolo42 Cloud CityPosts: 30Member
    pm me with your email if you like an 21day invite. I will send it ASAP, have enough of them.

pm me for eve online invites

• Insane666Insane666 gdanskPosts: 66Member Uncommon

In need of a 21 day trail invite, thx in advance.

Games previously played: AO, AoC, Aion, AoW, Eve, SWTor, WaR, STO, TSW, DCUO, FE, BP, ProjectEntropia, FootballSuperstars!

• kupopookupopoo Livermore, CAPosts: 8Member
    Originally posted by Insane666

In need of a 21 day trail invite, thx in advance.

rolek33@gmail.com

Invite sent mate, enjoy -From maitsu

Friendly Industrialist

• GalaxoGalaxo BucharestPosts: 398Member

Offer 21 days trials, once in game i can help with guidance and the chance to join the corp.Once subscrived i give you 300mil isk

PM for more details

• rufo_glory_roadrufo_glory_road Murrieta, CAPosts: 1Member

In need of a 21-day buddy key.  I may even buy a plex in time. 

smythemick@rocketmail.com

Thanks

• ronferrironferri paris, DEPosts: 9Member
    Originally posted by rufo_glory_road

In need of a 21-day buddy key.  I may even buy a plex in time. 

smythemick@rocketmail.com

Thanks

invitation sent.

i also sent you a message with my my in-game name.

• SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Freehold, NJPosts: 63Member

Looking for a 21 day trial. Definitely want to give this game a shot.

Thanks!

• kupopookupopoo Livermore, CAPosts: 8Member
    Originally posted by SSJGotenx268

Looking for a 21 day trial. Definitely want to give this game a shot.

Thanks!

Hey, send me a PM with your email address and you'll get one ASAP.   :)

Friendly Industrialist

• SqualionSqualion LondonPosts: 4Member

PM me for EVE 21 Day Trail Invites.

If you continue playing and pay with an eligble payment method, I'll also split the PLEX reward I get with you, which is about 250-300million ISK for you (50-60%) - LOADS for a new player.

Simply PM me with your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Squalion

• tuguitatuguita lisboaPosts: 9Member Uncommon
    keys for 21 days, just pm me you email and enjoy it
  • SpankadinSpankadin Granite City, ILPosts: 8Member
    Looking for a 21 day key and maybe a nice sign-up incentive.
  • SqualionSqualion LondonPosts: 4Member

PM me for EVE 21 Day Trail Invites.

If you continue playing and pay with an eligble payment method, I'll also split the PLEX reward I get with you, which is about 250-300million ISK for you (50-60%) - LOADS for a new player.

Simply PM me with your email address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Squalion

• XsonicXsonic Houston, TXPosts: 93Member
    PM me for free 21 day buddy invites! If you subscribe to the game, I'll give you 450million isk! :D lots of goodies you can buy with it. I'll send you an invite to your email.
  • KarlAxelmanKarlAxelman LimerickPosts: 2Member

Hi,

Been playing since 2009 and can't believe I didn't know about this!

So I would like to start giving out free buddy invites (21-Day Trial) to anyone who wants to try out EVE-ONLINE.

If you would like a buddy invite PM me your e-mail and I'll send one on a.s.a.p.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

-Karl

• hansolo42hansolo42 Cloud CityPosts: 30Member

quickest way to get a 21 day trial. Just follow the link and create an account. As many you like.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=c415d794-9370-4d3d-816e-9e967dbc3f91&action=buddy

have fun! (PM no longer needed but if you like the old approach via invitation mail more... pm me)

pm me for eve online invites

• GalaxoGalaxo BucharestPosts: 398Member

I offer 21days trials for eve online.If someone wants to try out eve i will give you a invitation.Once in game i can offer guidance if needed.After you subscribe i share my reward, i will give ya 300mil isk.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=c051aa66-a2ce-4c7f-9025-c672773cf3af&action=buddy

Click that link or send me a pm if ya want to be invited.

• esw777esw777 fort worth, TXPosts: 13Member
  • KarlAxelmanKarlAxelman LimerickPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by KarlAxelman

Hi,

Been playing since 2009 and can't believe I didn't know about this!

So I would like to start giving out free buddy invites (21-Day Trial) to anyone who wants to try out EVE-ONLINE.

If you would like a buddy invite PM me your e-mail and I'll send one on a.s.a.p.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

-Karl

Update ... CCP updated their buddy system this weekend so now instead of requesting a custom-made invite, you can just click on the secure link below and you'll receive a 21-day Trial.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=73486c5d-e181-4361-9b9b-ad47d01b9890&action=buddy

Note: all the 21-Day Trial links posted here will have a slightly different URL because each of these buddy invites is directly linked to an active EVE Online account. But they all have the same outcome - 21 Days Trial account for whoever follows the link instead of the normal 14-Day Trial.

p.s. If you prefer to use the old way of sending me a PM asking for a 21-Day Trial, that still works fine afaik.

• westbeach7westbeach7 Ktown, BCPosts: 4Member
    Don't take Galaxo's buddy keys. He promises you 300 mill when you subscribe, but when you subscribe he tells you his account was inactive and he didn't get the rewards. Many other credible people out there giving buddy keys that will offer you isk. So PM me and ill send you a buddy key!
  • Jester92Jester92 Lafayette, LAPosts: 156Member
    I have keys available just ask me for one, or post your email here and ill send one.

J. B.

• esw777esw777 fort worth, TXPosts: 13Member

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=a0d1a450-ffdb-4937-80a7-2b580ea91c7a&action=buddy

Click the link for free 21 day trial.  Once in-game feel free to add me for help or to answer questions.

• tv2zulutv2zulu CopenhagenPosts: 73Member

CCP changed their Buddy program, as others have mentioned. So you can click any of the links people have posted here for a 21 day trial.

I've recently started playing again, if you feel like trying it out and are into mining and industry, hit me up in-game ( character name is Niffa ) and maybe I can help you get into that part of the game.

Free 21-day trial here