Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 weeks since they claimed that UW is "very playable"....

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Very playable and high quality release are two very different terms, and DF:UW will likely launch in the former state rather than the latter.

They'll fix it up as they go, just like the first time around (and really, how every develoepr does it really)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by DavisFlight
    Originally posted by AwDiddums

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to go through the DF debacle TWICE?

What debacle exactly? It was one of the best MMOs of the last 7 years. One of the only ones that bothered to innovate. 

It's a 3D attempt at ripping off UO didn't innovate crap.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by f0dell54
    Originally posted by DavisFlight
    Originally posted by AwDiddums

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind want to go through the DF debacle TWICE?

What debacle exactly? It was one of the best MMOs of the last 7 years. One of the only ones that bothered to innovate. 

It's a 3D attempt at ripping off UO didn't innovate crap.

Like thats a bad thing!

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Dude that is not fair to push a developer to meet a deadline,that is asking for a crap product.

I would rather just let the developer do their thing and when they release it then we critique what is done.

I saw people push and ask for GW2 months before t was ready and look what happened.There are tons of complaints from the launch to locked forum threads.

Personally i wish devs would not deliver any kind of promise,but they already made it clear ,how they think the public perceives the game.

When asked about the project the owner said they could not take too long or players would lose interest.I believe it is a no brainer as to why they announce a timeline,it is to keep players interested.

Instead of pushing,you guys SHOULD be asking the developer to take as long as they want to make sure it is done right and COMPLETE.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ZigZagsZigZags Member UncommonPosts: 381
    If you want to know the future, study history. That shoudl explain what is going on and what release will be like.

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com

• Rorschach1797Rorschach1797 Member Posts: 19
    there is a rumor about a teaser which should have been uploaded yesterday....so it should come out within the next week
  • naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by Rorschach1797
    there is a rumor about a teaser which should have been uploaded yesterday....so it should come out within the next week

where's this rumor from?

They better have something for us because they hevent given lifesign of themselves for almost a week now