Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VexX Gaming Community

Comments

• HarkinHarkin Member Posts: 8

In clarification to Peebo's post, we actually are NOW* part of the Jade Legion Alliance.

The majority of us have been hitting 80 this week and we will be taking WvWvW by storm very soon.

If you're looking for an organized environment, give us a try!

• PeebojamPeebojam Member Posts: 48

Thanks Harkin.

Post edited... I blame autocorrect.

Had a great time with our Lions Arch Race for Glory and Debauchery Shenanigans night. Looking forward to more good times. Also our WvW is ramping up as we prepare ourselves to dive in whole-heartedly.

Always on the look out for more like-minded people to jump in-game and have a good time.

Tonight is 'Sangria's Hopping Good Time'. We'll be doing a few jumping puzzles and enjoying some libations.

Message one of us in-game if you'd like to join in on the fun.

Just a quick shout-out to our Canadian members and friends;  Happy Thanksgiving!

This next week promises to be one filled with events, including a night of dungeon runs, WvW with the Jade Alliance and even a night of jumping puzzle shenanigans.

Looking forward to it!

One of our members, Fairbarren, will be leading a Kegbrawl fiesta on Tuesday night. Alliance members are invited and anyone else interested in joining in on the fun are more than welcome.

Feel free to message me on these forums, in-game, or on our website (Vexxgaming.com) for more information.

Kegbrawl night is tonight! Come and join the fun. Also, Sangria will be hosting another HgT (hopping good time), an evening of jumping puzzle goodness on Wednesday and Thursday is our weekly WvW night.

Hope to see you all there.

I'm proud to announce that VexX has signed up to Extra Life and will be doing a gaming marathon for charity tomorrow.

We will be streaming live gamign events all Saturday long, you can catch the streams on our twitch.tv channel. You can be a real hero and donate to local children's hospitals by checking out our charity page here and donating. Every little bit helps.

It's also great to see we've already hit $180.00 before the event has launched. Thanks for all your support!

Donations are still open for another 3 days, that being said we've already raised over $420.00 for local children's hospitals. Thank you to everyone who has donated and all of the VexX members who participated in the event.

Good job guys.Donations are still open for another 3 days, that being said we've already raised over $420.00 for local children's hospitals. Thank you to everyone who has donated and all of the VexX members who participated in the event.

Good job guys.

Ton of events planned for this week. We have the Halloween event going on which will keep most of us busy. As well, we're doing another 50/50 draw with some steam games thrown in as well. WvW this Thursday and at some point this weekend or next we'll be doing Crazy's GW2 Drinking game.

More shenanigans and fun all week long, see you all in-game!

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Hey Vexx, do old time members from other games need to fill out a new App for GW2?  Ive been playing it guildless since launch?

I was guilded with you guys on SWtor, played char named Skylan and Skiian.

Originally posted by Myrdynn

Hey Vexx, do old time members from other games need to fill out a new App for GW2?  Ive been playing it guildless since launch?

I was guilded with you guys on SWtor, played char named Skylan and Skiian.

Hey Myrdynn,

I wasn't too involved in the SWTor division but if you are alumni we do have a fast-track system in place for re-applying to the guild. I just recomend dropping by the forums and saying 'hi'. Once your in there we'll have an easier time recognizing who you are and get you re-instated.

In the meantime I'd be happy to send you an in-game guild invite.

Talk to you soon.

The weekend is upon us. I'll be trying to stream our dungeon runs as much as possible on our twitch channel, I really want my HotW cleric set for my Guardian.
    We also have our 50/50 draw on Saturday so good luck to everyone who has bought tickets.
    See you all in-game!

We all had a great time during the Halloween event but it's time to move on.
    Tomorrow night we're organizing groups to finish up story mode dungeons and Saturday is slotted for some heavy WvW.
    See you all in-game.

Tonight is SM Dungeon night. We should have about 3-4 groups going full time tonight so get in-game and on TS to finish up whatever dungeons you need.
    I'll also be streaming tonight so if you can't get in game but want to join in on the fun feel free to watch the shenanigans.

Last night was such a great success we've decided to continue the event into this evening. Another chance to finish up SM dungeons on your alts! And like we did last night, we may continue on to do some explorable modes as well.

Another wonderful week planned for our GW2 division. We're all excited for the big patch release coming in the following weeks. We are hoping to increase our presence in WvW as our members are properly geared. As well, our nightly dungeon runs are in full effect and we'll try and schedule a Jumping Puzzle Extravaganza and Lowby Leveling night.
    See you all in-game!

More events planned for this next week. Spvp tutorial with the VexX esport team tonight, tomorrow is Dungeon Run Night, stock up on your gin, and we finish off the weekend with some WvW lead by our fearless Fairbarren.
    Next week we have an achievement night planned as well as the SoS patch as well as the 50/50 draw and the winner of the copy of Deus Ex and maybe a few more goodies!

See you all in-game!

Tonight is achievement night. We'll be plugging away at some of those lesser known achievements in GW, maybe even get turned into a Jackalope....

See you all in-game.

The new content has been great so far. It's nice to see a few groups running Fractals ever night and I know we have a few members in the 20+ level, great job.
    We've also increased our presence in WvW, probably my favorite aspect of the game.
    And finally, happy Thanksgiving to all of our American members!

Been away for a while but I'm back.

We have a pretty relaxed week planned for our members with only our WvW on Thursday and an event night with prizes planned on Saturday.

It's great to see we still have an active and excited group of memebers actively playing every night.

See you all in-game.

Tonight starting around wheneverthehellI'mabletoputmykidstosleep - o'clock (read 8:00pm pst) I'll be jumping on and streaming some dungeon/fractal action.

Every hour I'm on I'll be giving away a steam game to anyone who's in-game and on vent.

Expect shenanigans, open mics, and my ts bugging out.

If your interested in joining in on the fun, message me in game (Peebo Jam), and we'll get you in our ts.

Everyone's welcome as long as your not an asshat.

Hope to see you all there!

It's great to see how strong the VexX membership is. Also, hats off to the competitive team as the 'A' roster has been able to make a serious mark with the paid tourneys and now it looks as if we have a very serious and competitive 'B' team coming together.

Wintersday events have been dominating our gameplay these last few days but we still take time to run dungeons and fractals daily. I'm glad to have been part of the group which finished all 3 AC paths in an hour (no skipping mobs)!

Also, Thursday is our organized WvW night and that won't change regardless of the winter events.

Hope to see you all in-game!

Tonight is the night!

So this is how it's going to go down... quite literally actually.

Tonight we'll be running dungeons, we'll focus on the quick ones so we can mix and match groups when necessary. (AC, CoF, HotW)

Every time I'm downed I'll be giving out a steam game to anyone who is online and on ts. (Keep your comments to yourself Preyed... YES I DO HAVE A LOT OF STEAM GAMES TO GIVE AWAY!)

If I don't go down for an entire dungeon run I'll give out 2 Steam gifts our of pure merriment!

We'll start the festivities around 8pm-ish PST. (read: whenever I get my kids down to sleep)

Hope to see you all in-game!!