Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The one game: What would I change

mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

Lets play the ONE game.  Name one thing you would change (Enhance, remove, modify, add, anything).  Be specific.  No 'Change PvP'[ types.  Remember only ONE.

I would localize the AH,  Way to many things on the market to allow for ups and downs for prices and profits.

I self identify as a monkey.

Comments

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

I would change the community constantly putting stuff on the TP at prices that are barely above vendor prices. The community is to blame for the TP prices not the fact that its not localised to the one TP.

The way it is now, people slap stuff on TP without changing prices not caring what they are worth, so everythings cheap as a result.

But the games still new, in a few months im sure it will improve.

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

I would remove non-direct trading (ingame mail, guild bank) to force

out gold sellers.

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088
    Originally posted by Dragonantis

I would change the community constantly putting stuff on the TP at prices that are barely above vendor prices. The community is to blame for the TP prices not the fact that its not localised to the one TP.

The way it is now, people slap stuff on TP without changing prices not caring what they are worth, so everythings cheap as a result.

Depends on the item really.

If I find a weapon worth 90c at the vendor but 5678 selling it for 91 c, I just decon it or sell it to a vendor.

If I find another weapon that's worth 1s to a vendor and I see 3 other guys selling it for 1s 20c I buy them up and resell it for 3s.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

• InFlamestwoInFlamestwo Member Posts: 662
    Perfectly balanced classes.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Remove the hearts, remove the anti grind code, remove all the bots.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by InFlamestwo
    Perfectly balanced classes.

that doesn´t exist in MMOS........ ;D

• RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383

The Queue in Wv3

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Remove lack of trinity or at least give definitive roles...but then they'd have to rework all the dungeons to be compatible with this.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by Randayn
    Remove lack of trinity or at least give definitive roles...but then they'd have to rework all the dungeons to be compatible with this.

They would have to redo the whole game for that.......

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

Whiners in game - oops - on forums. (sorry couldn't resist).

Make the DE's more dynamic and really change things in the world.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

The ability system.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166

Let's see

1. I will bring back skill hunting

2. I miss Pre-Searing ( time travel ^^)

3.Vanquisher instance mode

4.General chat/trade

5.Zone Districts some time to many ppl in Orr on same event

6. DE scale lvl depends how many ppl is on it with chance to lose death penalty/afking run away on half on event

7.Housing

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359
    Originally posted by mgilbrtsn

Lets play the ONE game.  Name one thing you would change (Enhance, remove, modify, add, anything).  Be specific.  No 'Change PvP'[ types.  Remember only ONE.

I would localize the AH,  Way to many things on the market to allow for ups and downs for prices and profits.

Try buying and selling level 60 and 70 rare weapons.  Find one with a low max buy order, but a significantly higher min sell order.  Buy it at one copper more than the max buy order, sell it at one copper less than the max sell order.  I have made a lot of money like this.

Many players will just sell a rare item on the AH at the max buy order price and not bother with anything else.  And then when people want to buy stuff from the AH, many of them will just buy it at the lowest sell order price so they can get it NAO.  You can profit off of this ;).

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Originally posted by Dragonantis

I have to agree with this. Its pretty frustrating and hard to make any money

• Chase187666Chase187666 Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Originally posted by Qtar

Let's see

4.General chat/trade

6. DE scale lvl depends how many ppl is on it with chance to lose death penalty/afking run away on half on event

7.Housing

He Said ONE thing lol

• MortoriousMortorious Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Originally posted by Chase187666
    Originally posted by Qtar

Let's see

4.General chat/trade

7.Housing

He Said ONE thing lol

One thing can't make you happy;)

Currently playing: Elder Scrolls Online
    MMORPG experiences:EQ2, AoC(pre f2p), Lotro,GW1,DDO, Aion,WoW( stop with wotlk),Allods, GW2
    Eu,War, Secret World

Waiting On: WoD Sometime Maybe: Elder Scrolls MMO, Might and Magic

• Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201
    free port like in GW1

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Zylaxx
    Remove the hearts, remove the anti grind code, remove all the bots.

It is built into the game - GW1 had it too. Learn to adapt. You don't have to farm the same area over and over. Learn to go to other places.

Removing bots is hard, as soon as you undate one hole, another one is there. Look at MS and Apple with all the viruses out there. You will NEVER remove all the bots.

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

It's a toss up for me between enhancing the personal story & some of the boss fights. If I was forced to just pick 1...

Revamp some of the boss fights (more specifically, all of the dragons except for Jormag).

Jormag so far has (by far) the most interesting fight out of the 4 fightable dragons. I hear Zhaitan is bugged, but if that's true, it really should've been fixed by now. It's one of the most laughable endgame bosses I've ever fought. I feel like each dragon should have their own, unique, fighting mechanics. If possible, even having them change mechanics depending on how the fights going (instead of ap reset rotation of abilities) would be much more interesting. I.E. If everyone focus' down one of the dragon's legs, he can't use attacks with that part of his body, & struggles to move around. Etc. For Zhaitan, I feel like there needs to be a final stage (on the ground), where you're fighting him as pieces of his body break off and become new enemies you have to deal with.

Most of the rest of the game I'm pretty happy with. The only other thing that bothers me at times are the number of unique gear skins. I'm hoping at some point they add more variety to skins from craftable gear, karma gear, the non-exotic dungeon gear, & WvW gear.

• CorrineCorrine Member UncommonPosts: 77
    repair costs

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    reduce the amount of waypoints to make the world seem bigger, add mounts instead.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by bcbully

The ability system.

I'm not sure what you mean.  What would you do about the ability system?

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Originally posted by ZekeAsukura
    repair costs

Move them up, or move them down?

• zanebergeronzanebergeron Member UncommonPosts: 80
    more skins on weapons and armor lvls 1-80.  Yes I know the game is new, but the slight variations suck......I WANT more options.

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

I actually have a long list of ui enhancements i'm planning on posting but let me address the AH thing. First, I love how they did this, too often scammers in WoW would completely buy up things necessary to enhance gameplay and make it almost impossibly difficult to buy, so their TP is fantastic because it's not localized and people can't scam especially when there's low pop.

My one thing is probably an indicator not located in the chat window that shows when a friend comes online. :)