Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a game to play!

Tnk0072Tnk0072 Member UncommonPosts: 98
I know theres a LFG forum, but it says for an mmo that suits you. BUT im not looking for an mmo, im just looking for some game to play right now, i've been playing gw2 but i really need a game that i could play which has an interesting story. It could be for the pc or 360 and really any type of game as long as its not a sports game! :D thank ya!

Comments

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

If you haven't played it yet, Skyrim. With all the mods around you will never ever run out of things to do.

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Skyrim is awesome. I'd also recommend Witcher 2.  Mature story line with good RPG elements.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

I recommend Skyrim, or just about anything by Bethesda for that matter.  I also recommend Bioware games like Mass Effect 1 and 2 (haven't played 3 yet, so can't give my opinion on that), SWKOTOR, etc.

Of course, pardon if this sounds too advertisy, Angry Joe at Channel Awesome is a pretty good resource for which games to get and which to avoid like the Corrupted Blood.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    Another great choice!  Mass Effect 2 was phenomonal!  One of the best end game conflict I had ever played.

• CaponoCapono Member Posts: 2
     I played DC Univers Online. Its cool you can create your own hero or a villian.
  • ExzearExzear Member UncommonPosts: 65
    id recomend Dishonored

Youtube.com/TheNorseGamer

• franklin067franklin067 Member Posts: 5
    Hey if you need a some game to play..you can play serious sam -2...have fun..
  • franklin067franklin067 Member Posts: 5
    Hey if you need a some game to play..you can play serious sam -2...have fun..
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
  • BACONXBACONX Member UncommonPosts: 253

Yes, what he said...XCOM. Download straight from Steam for only $50.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    My son is playing the Walking Dead on PC and having fun with it.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot