Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little curiosity

Hi everybody ! I am having my masters degree on game technologies and I decided to make survey on the net about what people think about new game control concepts. Especially right now new moves like Wii U has made their way into the houses.
 The survey is really quite simple.Just 3 questions about your thoughts on the subject.
 Thanks are in advance ! :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGs3SnJSYmZjVEhyV0xzSkJHM2pYUEE6MQ

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I like new controllers but I do NOT LIKE TOUCHSCREENS! I hate touch screens.  They have no decent feedback.  I like buttons.

As for how much to pay for a game using those controllers?  Shouldnt you be asking how much we are willing to pay for those controllers?  Cuz I paid like...100+ for my razer hydra o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• MizuganMizugan Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your time mate! :D

I just thought about games that uses these systems have more weight than the control system itself.Because it usaully is the game that makes system popular.

• acciaioacciaio Member Posts: 2

I prefer controller with key,in general that of the xbox360.

Do not like touch screen  controller 

• franklin067franklin067 Member Posts: 5
    I like the touch controllers..so you should devolep the with touchscreen panel..