Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Already stopped playing

• AkulasAkulas GoldcoastPosts: 1,663Member Uncommon
    I had to stop playing due to  computer problems and when I started playing again I couldn't get back into it. Probly will come back to it at some stage to have a look around but I done everything I wanted to on it. 100% explored, legendary weapons etc. Guilds are definately not useless by the way.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• ZylaxxZylaxx Erlanger, KYPosts: 2,574Member
    Hey you know what all the traditional fans of other MMO's always told me when it come to enjoying the full committment and scope of any particular MMO?  It was to join a good guild.  I always scoffed at the notion of being tied to a group of others for enjoyment and fun in a game since I am a solo player at heart (thanks to Asherons Call no less) but the beauty of GW2 is that it offers tons of content for both the normal solo minded casual player like me and the hard core guild commitment type.  I think you just need to find another guild with other like minded individuals.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• kluukluu san jose, CAPosts: 46Member
    I wish GW2 had the dual class thing that GW1 had.  I didnt play GW1 very long but I thought that was the COOLEST feature.  There was so many possibilities/combinations.  I know, the balancing was difficult.