Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark and Light 2

theralttheralt Member Posts: 4

Does anyone have any decent information on the reformation of Dark and Light by Snail Games?  They announced it way back in March 2011, but I can't find any updated information.  I imagine that may be due to them shutting the project down.  However, they may have just rebranded it under a different name.

Thanks!

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by theralt

Does anyone have any decent information on the reformation of Dark and Light by Snail Games?  They announced it way back in March 2011, but I can't find any updated information.  I imagine that may be due to them shutting the project down.  However, they may have just rebranded it under a different name.

Thanks!

good. more MMO to pick from cant be such a bad idea.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284
    Originally posted by MMOExposed

Oh yes it can!

• theralttheralt Member Posts: 4
    Hmm, I had hoped to obtain some decent information.  I guess it's a waiting game.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Thanks!

You might want to do some reading in the Dark & Light forum here. They shut down 5 years ago. The original publisher/developer disappeared around then and sold the assets to Snail games. The original publisher never even turned off their spam emailer. I still get happy birthday emails from company that no longer exists.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Originally posted by Grunty

Thanks!

You might want to do some reading in the Dark & Light forum here. They shut down 5 years ago. The original publisher/developer disappeared around then and sold the assets to Snail games. The original publisher never even turned off their spam emailer. I still get happy birthday emails from company that no longer exists.

Nice to see we still have some responsible people ensuring the public is educated about that smoking pile of garbage.