Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wartune: Over 1M Registered Users

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Reality Squared is reporting that WarTune has already scored over one million registered users since opening its doors for open beta just over a month ago. In addition, over sixteen servers have been opened to accommodate players.

In Wartune, players take on the role of a knight, mage, or archer to progress through a fantasy-based RPG plotline, while constructing and maintaining a thriving city and participating in dozens of daily quests and events. With thousand-person boss battles, city-building, PvP battle grounds and arenas, stunning graphics, a fascinating storyline, angels, demons, monsters, and farming, Wartune is bound to entertain both the casual and hardcore gamer alike.

Find out how to get involved on the WarTune site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Companies are quick to run to the "registered users" line, I will be interested in "actual players".  One well know game has an estimated 57% of accounts never being played.
  • stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    it's definitely a better browser game but still the same old.
  • teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    "stunning graphics", yeah right.
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432

I guess I am one of those 1 million registered users, but am not playing. I gave it a shot and never went back. Just did not "click" with me. I wonder how many of the other 1 million have done the same.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Right 1000 person boss battles. Even Eve with their state of the art servers can't do that.  Have to love press releases by marketing idiots.
  • GriffihnGriffihn Member UncommonPosts: 20
    there can be over 1k players in a boss battle but considering the lag passes 400ms once u hit 300 players, imagine what 1k feel like. as for the active base, i doubt it's anywhere near 50k...