Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Key from MMORPG not working

Tried to register for beta this morning before work, duble andtriple checked the code i got from MMORPG and it doesnt work. Anyone else? Can we get a fix or solution to this? 

Comments

• geomilan1957geomilan1957 Member Posts: 1

Just wondering if this is a rip off.... cause I can't access the beta testing also!!!! Guess it was just a bogus deal..

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Hey guys,

I believe these are US codes only.  Are you trying to use them with the US client? Definitely not a "bogus deal".  Keys came right from Wargaming themselves.  We'll look into it.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ElyboElybo Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Make sure you are also placing the - between the series as it is on the page. It worked for me, but I am in the US.
  • FugglyFuggly Member Posts: 141
    im from the us and pretty sure i was registering on the us site, will double check after this LoL match.

• do167cdo167c Member Posts: 2

I'm having same problems with code and asked about on wowp fourm I'm feeling really POed and ripped off right now.

Just checked to make sure on North amercia server and it is so whats the deal I've waited a long time for acess now I'm being denied it because the Keys don't work get your act together wowp and MMORPG.

• ezraelmoezraelmo Member UncommonPosts: 1

Dude.... i got a problem with the beta key,,, it wont go throuth its says error.... checked everything..... hopefully i can play soonXD

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by do167c

I'm having same problems with code and asked about on wowp fourm I'm feeling really POed and ripped off right now.

Just checked to make sure on North amercia server and it is so whats the deal I've waited a long time for acess now I'm being denied it because the Keys don't work get your act together wowp and MMORPG.

Ripped off?  It took you all of 10 seconds to register at mmorpg.com, its not like anyone took your money.  MY code worked fine!

• dorumireldorumirel Member Posts: 1

tried to enter the beta key, their website tells me is for US servers.

nowhere on this webstie said it was for us only but whatever.

and I was ready to give them another chance after the unbalanced world of tanks. :(

if someone wants my beta key for us just send me a message or something

• NydiaNydia Member Posts: 3
    it isn't working for me either for some reason and i AM in the us...
  • Wombat37Wombat37 Member Posts: 1

My activation code from MMRPG is not accepted either. 

Is it because I am from Australia?

Any ideas on how to get on a server would be appreciated.

I can't even get that far, it gave me a code but no place to put it

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

EU User here.

I had a key for EU off another site used that.

Then finally got a US one from here also used that one..

You need to goto the USA site manually otherwise it will take you direct to the EU site where the key does not work.

Keys work fine for us EU users on the USA site currently playing with some friends from the USA on the US servers using the mmorpg.com keys. So it is only down to user error they can not work out how to switch to the US version of the site.

--

For EU users it will take you direct to the EU version of the site. 

Click on the small world icon at the top left then click "North America" and then login or create a world of tanks account.

Then click on "Join closed beta" and put the code in. Download the NA version of the client and play.

It is really just that simple.

--

Also to note that if you have a WoT account that is EU based you can login to the NA site using the same login and password.

it is not even letting me get to the download page
    Originally posted by Nydia

You can not download until you have a key registered.

Ok I have just used my other MMORPG.com account from when I was a Moderator here to see if there is any issues. I have managed to create a new account and login just fine.

Make sure if you are registering an account with World Of Warplanes that you are not putting the beta key in the email confirmation key area. Make sure the email address is confirmed and logged in with no issues.

Then goto "join closed beta" page on the right and click on "I have a key" this will bring up the page to put the key from MMORPG.com in, once that is done and you click the "join closed beta" page again you will see a link to download.

That is the only issues I can see people having other than not selecting the right region. 

• hili75hili75 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Woopin

I cannot even get a key from MMORPG! It tells me from my IP adress 2 codes were already downloaded. Since I just registerd how can it be?

Is there another way to get a key?

Thx.

Hili

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Mine is working, from the US, wondering how a free code is a ripoff though as posters have stated.

Thanks for the code MMORPG.com

• hardiconhardicon Member UncommonPosts: 335

mine worked.  has to be for the us server i believe so make sure you click the right server. 

for the entitlement people (aka dems)  quit saying you were ripped off.  it was a free key, be thankful, not like you paid anything for it. 

thanks mmorpg for my key.  havent had much time to play since im so busy with the new russian td line in world of tanks but I will get around to playing the game.  

Originally posted by hili75
    Originally posted by Woopin

I cannot even get a key from MMORPG! It tells me from my IP adress 2 codes were already downloaded. Since I just registerd how can it be?

Is there another way to get a key?

Thx.

Hili

You would have to contact someone at the site best bet is [email protected]

• OutdoorsOutdoors Member Posts: 3
    how do u receive the key i cant figure it out
  • OutdoorsOutdoors Member Posts: 3
    how do you even get the beta key. i cant
  • mud074mud074 Member Posts: 1
    Worked fine for me. Just click that you want a key and copy and paste the key into the "Invite code" area on the main site for the game
  • saluang01saluang01 Member Posts: 1
    qqqdzsfchgc
  • Fire_Lieut_264Fire_Lieut_264 Member Posts: 1
    reading through it has been explained what is being done wrong and that it works. I was having the same issue so let me try and explain it a different way. When you follow the link to the page with the giant number of keys remaining and click the link at the bottom and you register and you get an email. In that email is a code. That is not the code you need on the world of warplanes website. Once you have activated your mmorpg code you then must log in and go to the same page with the giant counter. At the bottom should now be a grey clickable tab. That is where the beta code is.
  • eric1084eric1084 Member Posts: 1
    Well,i got mine and it worked,first i thought this is fake,but it worked,so you probably want to try again.....image