Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Daniel Erickson Departs BioWare Austin

13

Comments

  • WraithoneWraithone Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 3,593Member Uncommon
    I can't say that this is a surprise, given how things have been going. Considering how many companies EA has destroyed over the years (rememeber westwood studios for one?...), one would think that they and NCsoft wouldn't be trusted any more.  But greed and/or desperation tend to blind people. 
  • WraithoneWraithone Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 3,593Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by NBlitz

    His heart will go on. image

     

    I'm dying for a documentary about EA/Ware, SWTOR and this whole...I can't make up my mind what to call this whole situation. They're wide open.

    I suspect that anyone trying to do that, would be tied up by EA's legal arm until well into the next century.  They may know little about games, but they have a rather keen sense for how to manipulate the power system. 

  • ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member
    Those saying not EAs fault sorry you are wrong.

    The whole swtor debacle thing is just a continuation of EAs epic screwing over of mythic. (sack everyone who knew how to make games, appoint brownosers with game making experience as project leads)
  • ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member
    # no game making experience
  • kayleekaylee Sprinfield Gardens, NYPosts: 32Member
    Why am I not surprised... this is a continuing trend with most of the good game developers that were merged/ bought by EA.
  • Creslin321Creslin321 Baltimore, MDPosts: 5,359Member
    As with all of their purchases, EA is somehow under the delusion that the name "Bioware" somehow makes games good, and it doesn't have anything to do with the people that actually made those games.

    Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

  • OlgarkOlgark BostonPosts: 319Member Uncommon

    SWTOR fail was EA's fault as is ME3 and DA:2.

    Reason for it EA wanted SWTOR to be the same succsess as WoW and so made an exact copy of the mechanics, they just gave it a Star Wars paint job.

    Dragon Age was shredded and remade for a wider audience to be able to play the game and not be confused by the mechanics of spells and combat. And we get the steaming pile of dung that is DA:2.

    ME3 had some realy good writting then we get to the end of the game and it falls flat. As none of the choices you made make a damn difference and you die in all of them. With a A,B,C ending which was promised would never happen by the devs. You could say we didn't get an A,B,C ending it was more like a Red, Green, and Blue one.

    DA:3 will fail this is my prediction and EA will liquidate the assets of BioWare to gain back some of its money lost and then move onto buy another up and comming studio to destroy.

    image

  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 , CAPosts: 2,442Member Uncommon
    Was this the same guy that had long brown hair and said somehing about space combat wasn't going to be about "dicking around" before launch? I can't find the video interview of that.
  • CeleberegCelebereg Valencia, CAPosts: 38Member
    Sorry saw this coming and said so more than once.  This guy spouted nothing but sacred cows that later where redesigned or proved failures due to lack of MMO fundamentals of player choice and options; from activities to faction guild/trade bifurcation to surnames... more than anyone, he's responsible for rhe situation TOR is in today.  Good riddance to a creative force behind the NGE too.
  • CeleberegCelebereg Valencia, CAPosts: 38Member
    Originally posted by mmoDAD

    What I'm about to say is simply my own opinion.

    THIS GUY IS A WORLD CLASS BUFFOON. He's cocky, arrogant, and completely oblivious to what sustains a MMORPG.

    I remember his lame little remark to a fan (during development convention) about freedom and space exploration. Daniel's reply, "Did Han ever tell Chewie, 'Hey, let's just go fly off and dick around in space." This remark was just stupid. If he wants to play that game, when did Luke ever tell Obi-Wan, "Hey, let's go kill Vader for his pants..." or "Let's go to the Space Station and dick around on the Auction House... because there isn't anything else to do in this dead-ass game."

    If this guy is on the project, I simply won't support it.

     
     
     
     
     Exactly, he was the same arrogant yoho spouting his sacred cows at TOR as he was for the NGE.  I said many times that he would exit TOR when it failed on his design misses.  Every time he opened his mouth it was sacred cows instead of sound MMO principles based on player choice and options. He couldnt even design MMO surnames rules right and we suffered over his arrogant approaches, time and again.  

     

     

    Anyone who blames EA instead of these departing tools who ruined TOR's early years and exited appopriately, are missing the facts sorely.

     
  • daltaniousdaltanious waPosts: 2,145Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mmoDAD
    It's funny how people like to blame EA. Take a look a Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. You honestly thought this single-player company was going to completely change it's axiom and create the most explosive massive MULTIPLAYER online reoleplaying game? Wake up. BioWare did a crap job, as did EA.

    They did excelent job, SWTOR is great piece of work, including (and being one of main attractions) voiced questing. I just can not enjoy anymore any other questing. Yes, I try to read, at least with 1st alt .... but it is not the same. Cost was enormous. But honestly ... is there any game out there with even remotely close success to wow? Nope. And I'm sure not even Blizzard with any new game could repeat that. Wow is great game and appeared at right time. And obviously they do more good changes than bad. Losing subs? Sure, so what? Any1 with sound mind can expect from any game going constantly only up and up and up? BS.

    Where Swtor miserably failed as have been following on forums it looks was pvp and endgame. To this two I could not care less.

  • ignore_meignore_me Apple Valley, CAPosts: 1,987Member
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Originally posted by mmoDAD
    It's funny how people like to blame EA. Take a look a Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. You honestly thought this single-player company was going to completely change it's axiom and create the most explosive massive MULTIPLAYER online reoleplaying game? Wake up. BioWare did a crap job, as did EA.

    They did excelent job, SWTOR is great piece of work, including (and being one of main attractions) voiced questing. I just can not enjoy anymore any other questing. Yes, I try to read, at least with 1st alt .... but it is not the same. Cost was enormous. But honestly ... is there any game out there with even remotely close success to wow? Nope. And I'm sure not even Blizzard with any new game could repeat that. Wow is great game and appeared at right time. And obviously they do more good changes than bad. Losing subs? Sure, so what? Any1 with sound mind can expect from any game going constantly only up and up and up? BS.

    Where Swtor miserably failed as have been following on forums it looks was pvp and endgame. To this two I could not care less.

    were fine here, were all fine now here ... image

    Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

  • HordedogHordedog Austin, TXPosts: 38Member
    Originally posted by peanutgirl
    Originally posted by Unshra
    Originally posted by Whiskey_Sam
    If they'd fired that arrogant asshole a long time ago, the game might have had a chance.

    That makes little sense, it's like saying that if 38 Studio's fired R. A. Salvatore they might not have failed as a company. One of the few good things about SWTOR was the story so clearly Daniel Erickson did his job. However they shouldn't have allowed him to talk as he clearly doesn't understand MMO's as well as he understands writing a story.

    Exactly, Talk, but making comments comes from what you think, they made the game with far to many story scenes for one thing, we buy an MMO to play and have fun, not sit there and watch umpteen hours of cut scenes, you could fly through the story driven quests and literally finish the story quite quickly, then what ? there was nothing else to keep you playing, every MMO has its "sell by date" imho, but SWTOR was a matter of hours, the game in reality was ruined before it was released.

     

    it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end the cut scenes, as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring. it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea.

     

    "it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end cutscenes..." 

    No, YOU were smacking the spacebar to end cut scenes. I know a lot of players who found the cut scenes to be amongst the strong points of the game, myself included.

    And to anyone who complains about there being too many cutscenes... why buy the game then? It was very well known that this game was built around story, cutscenes and full VO... so if you don't like cutscenes in your mmos, why buy one that is known (well before release) to be chock full of them?

    "as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring."

    Again, you represent this as a blanket fact experienced by all those who played TOR. And in fact, there were tons of quests in this game. So many that for many players it was virtually impossible to do all the content on a given world without out-leveling it and ending up fighting mobs 3-6 levels too low and thus too easy. But that was the fault of the leveling/XP rate BW put in place, not the quests. Hell. I often only did about 50% of the content on a given world, solely to avoid being 4-7 levels above the next planet's content by the time I got there.

    "it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea."

    Another blanket statement. IMHO, both BW and EA played a part in hamstringing this game. What percentage of the blame each holds, I'd guess it to be 70/30 BW/EA. But to lay all the blame on one or the other solely is, imho, unrealistic. 

  • CeleberegCelebereg Valencia, CAPosts: 38Member
    Lol Hord, you didnt say anything specific other than high level opinion. Erickson was one of the most arrogant drivers of a game strangled by his sacred cows, just as he did with NGE and repeated it here with TOR. MMO's require choices and options to give players latitude to enjoy the game in different ways. What we got was absence of choices and options, atop 6 tons of his sacred cows forced on players.

    Everything from surnames to faction/guild bigurcation to Companions... all restricted by sacred cows. The entire game is on his rails with no room for options or preferences of players. MMO failure and most of that is squarely pn Erickson and nobody else, least of all EA.

    The game was so HIS WAY that I couldnt even have diff surnames on a Twilek Jedi from Nar Shadda than a human Smuggler from Corriban. 1 little example.
  • RilmanRilman IpswichPosts: 35Member
    For an MMO the game was a pos. I don't know who's fault it was, he looks like a right cock in that photo.
     
  • CeleberegCelebereg Valencia, CAPosts: 38Member
    PS. I am still smacking space bars thru what is flat and 2-dimensional story to an appauling degree. No ensemble cast or recurring characters that give a real story depth, what we have is akin to the worst Conan story of a character wandering from one stranger to the next for the next assignment. No ensemble cast to share character growth or plot progression, no equivalents of Luke's Hans or Leias or Chewies. Just one stranger to the next. A complete failure.

    Game has all the components, assembled by an artless hack who predictably has left the building.
  • AtrocitusAtrocitus Oa, CAPosts: 77Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rilman
    For an MMO the game was a pos. I don't know who's fault it was, he looks like a right cock in that photo.
     

    lmao

     

     

    ' A right cock'...........

  • OnomicOnomic TønsbergPosts: 196Member
    Originally posted by Zylaxx
    Why blame EA?  Why not blame the people who created arguably the worst MMO clone in modern history?

    I agree, this mess is on Bioware alone. I was a fan of that studio once upon a time but they started to go downhill befor swtor came out.

    They had so much backing from ea and that they managed to produce so little is amazing. Ea wanted a bighit mmorpg and was willing to pay a hugh bill for it. But sadly for them BW messed up bigtime.

  • BleakmageBleakmage Plattsburgh, NYPosts: 174Member
    Originally posted by Hordedog
    Originally posted by peanutgirl
    Originally posted by Unshra
    Originally posted by Whiskey_Sam
    If they'd fired that arrogant asshole a long time ago, the game might have had a chance.

    That makes little sense, it's like saying that if 38 Studio's fired R. A. Salvatore they might not have failed as a company. One of the few good things about SWTOR was the story so clearly Daniel Erickson did his job. However they shouldn't have allowed him to talk as he clearly doesn't understand MMO's as well as he understands writing a story.

    Exactly, Talk, but making comments comes from what you think, they made the game with far to many story scenes for one thing, we buy an MMO to play and have fun, not sit there and watch umpteen hours of cut scenes, you could fly through the story driven quests and literally finish the story quite quickly, then what ? there was nothing else to keep you playing, every MMO has its "sell by date" imho, but SWTOR was a matter of hours, the game in reality was ruined before it was released.

     

    it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end the cut scenes, as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring. it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea.

     

    "it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end cutscenes..." 

    No, YOU were smacking the spacebar to end cut scenes. I know a lot of players who found the cut scenes to be amongst the strong points of the game, myself included.

    And to anyone who complains about there being too many cutscenes... why buy the game then? It was very well known that this game was built around story, cutscenes and full VO... so if you don't like cutscenes in your mmos, why buy one that is known (well before release) to be chock full of them?

    "as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring."

    Again, you represent this as a blanket fact experienced by all those who played TOR. And in fact, there were tons of quests in this game. So many that for many players it was virtually impossible to do all the content on a given world without out-leveling it and ending up fighting mobs 3-6 levels too low and thus too easy. But that was the fault of the leveling/XP rate BW put in place, not the quests. Hell. I often only did about 50% of the content on a given world, solely to avoid being 4-7 levels above the next planet's content by the time I got there.

    "it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea."

    Another blanket statement. IMHO, both BW and EA played a part in hamstringing this game. What percentage of the blame each holds, I'd guess it to be 70/30 BW/EA. But to lay all the blame on one or the other solely is, imho, unrealistic. 

    Yeah, spacebarring through a story-driven game, and then saying it sucks. . .very, very bright apples indeed :D

  • CeleberegCelebereg Valencia, CAPosts: 38Member
    Originally posted by Bleakmage
    Originally posted by Hordedog
    Originally posted by peanutgirl
    Originally posted by Unshra
    Originally posted by Whiskey_Sam
    If they'd fired that arrogant asshole a long time ago, the game might have had a chance.

    That makes little sense, it's like saying that if 38 Studio's fired R. A. Salvatore they might not have failed as a company. One of the few good things about SWTOR was the story so clearly Daniel Erickson did his job. However they shouldn't have allowed him to talk as he clearly doesn't understand MMO's as well as he understands writing a story.

    Exactly, Talk, but making comments comes from what you think, they made the game with far to many story scenes for one thing, we buy an MMO to play and have fun, not sit there and watch umpteen hours of cut scenes, you could fly through the story driven quests and literally finish the story quite quickly, then what ? there was nothing else to keep you playing, every MMO has its "sell by date" imho, but SWTOR was a matter of hours, the game in reality was ruined before it was released.

    it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end the cut scenes, as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring. it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea.

    "it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end cutscenes..."

    No, YOU were smacking the spacebar to end cut scenes. I know a lot of players who found the cut scenes to be amongst the strong points of the game, myself included.

    And to anyone who complains about there being too many cutscenes... why buy the game then? It was very well known that this game was built around story, cutscenes and full VO... so if you don't like cutscenes in your mmos, why buy one that is known (well before release) to be chock full of them?

    "as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring."

    Again, you represent this as a blanket fact experienced by all those who played TOR. And in fact, there were tons of quests in this game. So many that for many players it was virtually impossible to do all the content on a given world without out-leveling it and ending up fighting mobs 3-6 levels too low and thus too easy. But that was the fault of the leveling/XP rate BW put in place, not the quests. Hell. I often only did about 50% of the content on a given world, solely to avoid being 4-7 levels above the next planet's content by the time I got there.

    "it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea."

    Another blanket statement. IMHO, both BW and EA played a part in hamstringing this game. What percentage of the blame each holds, I'd guess it to be 70/30 BW/EA. But to lay all the blame on one or the other solely is, imho, unrealistic.

    Yeah, spacebarring through a story-driven game, and then saying it sucks. . .very, very bright apples indeed :D

    WRONG - your simple statement falls apart.

     

    Obviously, the masses who are spacebarring through a so-called story driven game BECAUSE the story component sux is very different. Critical thinking is key, learn it before you make a non-sensical statement.

    As stated before, and in my TOR Forums "Definitive Issues" thread, Issue #1 - The 4th Pillar - Story - Is Crumbling.

     

    As stated there, the stories in TOR are among the weakest. There is no depth. There are no ensemble cast members. Story in TOR for 99% of content consists of a single character going from one Stranger NPC to another to get a task. If it were a story - it's not - it would read among the worst of the Conan the Barbarian novels. Nowhere to be seen are the ensemble casts to give it life, progression and charm that we know from Star Wars. None of Luke's Hans or Leias or Chewies, nor even the Ackbars, the Wedges, the Antilles.

    Zip, nada for characters. Just going from one stranger to another stranger.

     

    TOR IS NOT A STORY DRIVEN GAME. My goodness what a rediculous claim. It is voice driven, I'll give you that, but as far as story goes. Word for Word. LOTRO for example had 20x the story per quest (albiet written rather than spoken) than the limited dialogue of a TOR stranger NPC assigning a task in TOR.

    Like every element that Erickson touched, along with his work on NGE, was an epic exercise in MMO failure, where he sacrificed MMO traditions of player-driven content, player choices, player preferences and options for all of the above in favor of his own sacred cows in design arrogance.

     

    As I said before, on the most simplest of design tenets, I couldn't even have the flexibility to give my Twilek Jedi from Nar Shaddaa a different surname than my Human Smuggler from Coruscant. Epic failure in option, preferences, and choices logical to any real MMO. A slave to Erickson's arrogance and sacred cows, along with other notable sacred cows like faction guild/trade bifurcation that split communities and player choices, and later unraveled with Legacy that was still hamstrung with player avatars spread on diff servers by faction, and unable to take advantage of Legacy features or forthcoming HK quest lines.

     

    I said time and again that Erickson's days were numbered, and things like strict faction bifurcation would be rescinded (enter Legacy and interfaction trade), though we're still stuck with guilds being restricted from the "option" of uniting its members avatars across factions.

    If the game were truly story driven, which its not, we wouldn't be compelled to space bar through the endless drivel of talking to stranger after stranger to be given a task. We know this from the 4 other alts we leveled where we attempted to have the so-called story hold our interest, and instead were bored to death.

     

    Get a clue. It's not EA, it's the bone-headed arrogant people who foisted their sacred cows on us and are now appropriately leaving the building - as expected. And kick them on their way out.

     
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,455Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Celebereg
    Originally posted by Bleakmage
    Originally posted by Hordedog
    Originally posted by peanutgirl
    Originally posted by Unshra
    Originally posted by Whiskey_Sam
    If they'd fired that arrogant asshole a long time ago, the game might have had a chance.

    That makes little sense, it's like saying that if 38 Studio's fired R. A. Salvatore they might not have failed as a company. One of the few good things about SWTOR was the story so clearly Daniel Erickson did his job. However they shouldn't have allowed him to talk as he clearly doesn't understand MMO's as well as he understands writing a story.

    Exactly, Talk, but making comments comes from what you think, they made the game with far to many story scenes for one thing, we buy an MMO to play and have fun, not sit there and watch umpteen hours of cut scenes, you could fly through the story driven quests and literally finish the story quite quickly, then what ? there was nothing else to keep you playing, every MMO has its "sell by date" imho, but SWTOR was a matter of hours, the game in reality was ruined before it was released.

    it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end the cut scenes, as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring. it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea.

    "it was a game where you were smacking the spacebar to end cutscenes..."

    No, YOU were smacking the spacebar to end cut scenes. I know a lot of players who found the cut scenes to be amongst the strong points of the game, myself included.

    And to anyone who complains about there being too many cutscenes... why buy the game then? It was very well known that this game was built around story, cutscenes and full VO... so if you don't like cutscenes in your mmos, why buy one that is known (well before release) to be chock full of them?

    "as for quests, they were a total minority, only a small few were not boring."

    Again, you represent this as a blanket fact experienced by all those who played TOR. And in fact, there were tons of quests in this game. So many that for many players it was virtually impossible to do all the content on a given world without out-leveling it and ending up fighting mobs 3-6 levels too low and thus too easy. But that was the fault of the leveling/XP rate BW put in place, not the quests. Hell. I often only did about 50% of the content on a given world, solely to avoid being 4-7 levels above the next planet's content by the time I got there.

    "it was not EA that ruined the game, but the people that made it having no idea."

    Another blanket statement. IMHO, both BW and EA played a part in hamstringing this game. What percentage of the blame each holds, I'd guess it to be 70/30 BW/EA. But to lay all the blame on one or the other solely is, imho, unrealistic.

    Yeah, spacebarring through a story-driven game, and then saying it sucks. . .very, very bright apples indeed :D

    WRONG - your simple statement falls apart.

     

    Obviously, the masses who are spacebarring through a so-called story driven game BECAUSE the story component sux is very different. Critical thinking is key, learn it before you make a non-sensical statement.

    As stated before, and in my TOR Forums "Definitive Issues" thread, Issue #1 - The 4th Pillar - Story - Is Crumbling.

     

    As stated there, the stories in TOR are among the weakest. There is no depth. There are no ensemble cast members. Story in TOR for 99% of content consists of a single character going from one Stranger NPC to another to get a task. If it were a story - it's not - it would read among the worst of the Conan the Barbarian novels. Nowhere to be seen are the ensemble casts to give it life, progression and charm that we know from Star Wars. None of Luke's Hans or Leias or Chewies, nor even the Ackbars, the Wedges, the Antilles.

    Zip, nada for characters. Just going from one stranger to another stranger.

     

    TOR IS NOT A STORY DRIVEN GAME. My goodness what a rediculous claim. It is voice driven, I'll give you that, but as far as story goes. Word for Word. LOTRO for example had 20x the story per quest (albiet written rather than spoken) than the limited dialogue of a TOR stranger NPC assigning a task in TOR.

    Like every element that Erickson touched, along with his work on NGE, was an epic exercise in MMO failure, where he sacrificed MMO traditions of player-driven content, player choices, player preferences and options for all of the above in favor of his own sacred cows in design arrogance.

     

    As I said before, on the most simplest of design tenets, I couldn't even have the flexibility to give my Twilek Jedi from Nar Shaddaa a different surname than my Human Smuggler from Coruscant. Epic failure in option, preferences, and choices logical to any real MMO. A slave to Erickson's arrogance and sacred cows, along with other notable sacred cows like faction guild/trade bifurcation that split communities and player choices, and later unraveled with Legacy that was still hamstrung with player avatars spread on diff servers by faction, and unable to take advantage of Legacy features or forthcoming HK quest lines.

     

    I said time and again that Erickson's days were numbered, and things like strict faction bifurcation would be rescinded (enter Legacy and interfaction trade), though we're still stuck with guilds being restricted from the "option" of uniting its members avatars across factions.

    If the game were truly story driven, which its not, we wouldn't be compelled to space bar through the endless drivel of talking to stranger after stranger to be given a task. We know this from the 4 other alts we leveled where we attempted to have the so-called story hold our interest, and instead were bored to death.

     

    Get a clue. It's not EA, it's the bone-headed arrogant people who foisted their sacred cows on us and are now appropriately leaving the building - as expected. And kick them on their way out.

     

    I followed SWToR for over 4 years (when it was just a roumor on the web) I read every interview and watched every youtube video. DE and James Olson wanted the game to be very different. For what ever reason (EA direction maybe) the dev team followed DE direction and ideas. James Olson would say he would like to see X and DE would say no thats not gona happen. In the end it would end up like DE said it would. DE ideas were backwards and in the box thinking. Any MMO that I see in the pipe line that DE is involved with I will question before I spend any of my money on it. I have long unsubbed from SWToR but now that he is gone I will be watching the game to see what direction it takes.


    =-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 


  • gilgamesh9gilgamesh9 austin, TXPosts: 133Member
    Originally posted by mmoDAD

    What I'm about to say is simply my own opinion.

    THIS GUY IS A WORLD CLASS BUFFOON. He's cocky, arrogant, and completely oblivious to what sustains a MMORPG.

    I remember his lame little remark to a fan (during development convention) about freedom and space exploration. Daniel's reply, "Did Han ever tell Chewie, 'Hey, let's just go fly off and dick around in space." This remark was just stupid. If he wants to play that game, when did Luke ever tell Obi-Wan, "Hey, let's go kill Vader for his pants..." or "Let's go to the Space Station and dick around on the Auction House... because there isn't anything else to do in this dead-ass game."

    If this guy is on the project, I simply won't support it.

     

    /signed

  • AG-VukAG-Vuk Phoenix, AZPosts: 823Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mmoDAD
    It's funny how people like to blame EA. Take a look a Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. You honestly thought this single-player company was going to completely change it's axiom and create the most explosive massive MULTIPLAYER online reoleplaying game? Wake up. BioWare did a crap job, as did EA.

     This ^ . EA is obviously cleaning house of the people most responsible for the preceived public failure of SWTOR.

    image
  • mmoguy43mmoguy43 , CAPosts: 2,442Member Uncommon
    If EA "cleaned house" they would have been layed off but these guys are leaving on their own terms.
  • LoLifeLoLife LA, CAPosts: 174Member
    "When you play a game of MMO's you win or you die"
Sign In or Register to comment.